Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1 Weeks Skiing in Ischgl from 24th Feb ‘13

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good Evening

Due to a few people dropping out of a group booking I have 2 places available on Feb 24th for 7 nights to Ischgl, Austria.
Group consists of 7 men and women between 25 and 28 who mostly ski. We are staying in an 11 room 4* Catered chalet in Ischgl, close to the centre and main lifts for £1000. Room is ensuite twin or double with balcony, ski in/out, included are flights from Gatwick at fairly social hours (mid afternoon out and early evening back), airport lounge with food and drink, valet parking, transfers, ski pass, ski and boot hire all included - if required, £90 cheaper per person if not.

We are a friendly bunch - more than welcome to join in or treat as a separate holiday - lots of other people in the chalet as we are only 7 of a potential full chalet of 22.

Please message me if interested as I need to confirm with the operator by the end of the week.

Thanks

Alex
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy