Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol 120 axial 2 bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...... The ones that you can slide to your boots size without the need of a flat head screw driver..... They look chunky and almost rental like but are they any good?????

I have pics but nooooooo idea on how to upload them on here!!!

[/img]
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't like axial 2 as it has high forward pressure compared to older p series / axials and fks /pivot, but they work ok and will be fine

You may have the tps version which has a plate attached to the ski? Its the same toe and heel mechanism as the standard retail version. just on a track. like salomon smart track, they are ok as you can move your boot centre which on your blings may be an advantage, ie forward for park, back for powder.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Two separate plates rather than an all in one plate..... They just look like my boot will be quite high off the ski but I assume that's what creates the forward pressure.

Fingers crossed
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chappers84, sounds like a full rental binding, forward pressure is set by the heel pushing the boot against the toe pice, there will be a marker at the back of the heel, on standard axial 2 its a little window with a green or yellow band in it, correct setting as far as i remember is the band at half way in the window. Get them set by a ski shop as without the correct forward pressure they will not release properly.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
carroz, I have that little window you mentioned. Almost looks like a spirit level (kind of).

On the back plate it has all the bsl numbers clearly marked and the same on the toe plate.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chappers84, its a rental binding, nothing wrong with them, just a bit heavy thats all, advantage is you can move your boot centre, to what ever position you like as long as foward pressure is ok, heel and toe move independently. Google rossignol / look technical manual it will show how its done.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
From new these bindings have a huge amount of play on the rail - & then they get worse with use.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy