Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for possible ski buddies sometime in Jan ( CHEAP! )

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK people so i have my March ski trip with the fam booked which should be fun, BUT, ive got the itch and waiting a whole 3 months isnt going to to work for me Toofy Grin

So I am looking for potential ski buddies to get a cheap week (im talking under £500 if we can swing it) in Jan. Yes its going to be VERY cold i know! I have seen plenty of deals for about £180 for flights, accom and links to places like la thuile + 6 day lift pass (£145) = £325 ( + ski rental if needed = 60-100) food and what not you are look in or around £500, if we want to be thrifty. I know these wont be the best places in the world to ski, but to get some time out there for such a cheap price is worth it in my opinion. Smile

I'm a 23 intermediate skier who is still a relative newbie, but I'm agressive and have been able to tackel most black runs from my 2/3rd time/week skiing. I am not a veteran but a fast learner and I wont hold you up ( in most cases, unless you are jumping off 30 foot cliffs Wink ).

People my age would be preferred but of course no age limit! I'm easy going and I will very much be focussed on the skiing this time round ( ie drinking etc will be maybe a few beers, but nothing hectic, i want to maximise my time on the slopes Smile )

I might be having mates of mine going, but that isnt 100%, ( money being a bit tight for them atm). Ideally i would like a group of 4 or more including myself to get the best deal possible.

Sling me a message on here or send me a PM!

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Xander
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mate, come play with us!

You can see what we get up to via the link below - but most people are in their twenties and thirties, most people come on their own, there are no single sups, there are no kids and there is a hot tub in the garden.

Awesome!!!!!

Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for the offer mate but got a few people interested already.

On that note our possible 4th hasnt got back to us yet so we are still looking for someone to make up that spot, either Jan 12th or the 19th. ( TBC)

If anyone is still interested dont hesitate to PM or email me on xanderreardon@live.com.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
xander89, Check out my thread.
12-19 Jan destination not yet known. 3 skiers. NEEDED One 30-50 male(or female)
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=95098
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey !!!! I'm lookin for a cheeky week away, i have from the 19th till the 26th if you are still looking for someone to fill a space and the dates are cool for u ?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy