Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

older skiers 2013 season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
[b]

Hello, I posted a request for older skiers a couple of years ago and it seems I am now getting replies. If anyone is interested in joining an older skiers group for 2013 do email me at aromaticmags@hotmail.com & we can keep you in the loop. Nothing booked yet, hoping for mid february.

look forward to hearing from anyone over 50/60 ish

Mag's Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Mags, I'm in Teddington, hence meet the Surrey requirement and am 53 (sometimes feel younger, sometimes older - I find it depends on the quality of the snow!). I have one holiday booked for T3V in January and am looking for a second. Would like to keep tabs on your plans so I'll email you with my contact.

All the best,

John.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am of the same vintage and will be in the 3vals for most of the season. Please give me a shout if anyone or group getting together for a week or so. Cheap nice shared accommodation available to. Can arrange transfers too.

Cheers

Tim
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Older Skiers Alert 6th Jan Depart from Gatwick
Apropos all of the above - we are a group of 12 .. sorry now 11 .. 'over 50' ski group departing for St Anton on this Sunday.
One of our number has dropped out so we are looking for a another male
Whilst we are a part of the same ski-club, we are almost exclusively single guys and ladies whose other-halves have lost interest in the noble sport, and 7 of the St Anton group have never met , so there certainly wouldnt be that sense of being the sore thumb of the group

The original price paid WAS £700 , now £475 which not only gets you 11 new ski buddies but the accomodation , which is sharing a twin bedded room, Catered Chalet board , and includes flights from Gatwick and transfers

Act now!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thirsty, sounds great but I'd need to know flight schedules as I'd be trying to hook up with you from Glasgow - can you provide details please? Or email me at dhonuill@yahoo.co.uk, thanks Fergus (51yr old male).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy