Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Size 14 Ski Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to get hold of a pair for a boy (aged 14!) who has size 14 feet. We are off to St Sorin D'Arves which is a relatively small resort compared to some with only a handful of hire shops. I know I could e mail the shops to ask if they have a pair but I think I'd be far happier if I bought and he tried on home here. I can always try and sell on etc after the trip or he may want to keep them for future trips. i think the Mondo size is 33.

a) Anyone selling a pair this big.
b) Anyone got a link to somewhere selling boots this big
C) Would I be able to order them in with most decent ski shops?

I've seen a topic like this on here before which I think had a happy ending but couldn't find it in a search.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I thought I had trouble at size 13!
It really depends on price and standard, sizes have got bigger, but unfortunately if you have large narrow feet it is still difficult.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My brother in law has size 16 feet and he got in touch with Snowcore in Dundee and they had MASSIVE boots - if you could see the size 16 you wouldn't believe your eyes!

He tried on Mondo 31 to Mondo 33.5 and they are MASSIVE! Their number is 01382 459031 if it helps.

good luck
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
davidhammy, That's the kind of response I'm looking for!! I'll try more local shops first but if no luck I'll def give them a ring! Perhaps I could get him measured in a local shop and ring through the exact sizes to Snowcore.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
S&R sell big sizes or I'm sure a good boot fitter would have a pair in stock
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy