Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weird Colmplementary Therapy Stuff

Poster: A snowHead
This may mark me out as a weirdo...as well as a punter....but how the h**l can a reflexologist tell that I fell on my right side and bruised my shoulder joint on my last trip just by wiggling my little toe?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Did you just (1) send in your little toe separately or (2) did you walk into the surgery and then lie down on something, perhaps after taking off a coat, before your little toe was wiggled? Very Happy

If it was (2) then I'm guessing : "walk into the surgery and then lie down on something, perhaps after taking off a coat" probably told the reflexologist an awful lot more than wiggling your little toe!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As far as I am aware I didn't do anything to give her a hint that I had anything wrong, in fact my shoulder doesn't even hurt much anymore....I didn't undress in anyway, just lay down and she wiggled my toe, prodded around a bit and asked if I might have hurt my shoulder? Weird or what?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was she on the same trip?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Could it be that you twitched your shoulder when she wiggled your toe.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Did this person say anything along the lines of "This little piggy went to market...?"
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
homphomp, what I'm getting at is that someone with experience may well pick up cues from our posture and movement that we don't notice. I'm more inclined to believe this as the origin of the diagnosis than the toe wiggling bit...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
CoLmplementary is definitely weird.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Here's homphomp, having her shoulder diagnosed

http://www.portalmarket.com/salli/reflexology.jpg

I'm sure that tickles
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Definitely not me....my toenails are red!

Alright so I can't spell and reflexologists are con artists....but it does mean I get to spend half an hour away from my desk (in work time mind you) having my feet rubbed while lying down with the lights turned off! Bliss!!

And yes.....you can all make as many rude/suggestive comments as come to mind....
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

but it does mean I get to spend half an hour away from my desk (in work time mind you) having my feet rubbed while lying down with the lights turned off! Bliss!!

and this is the value of complementary medicine! Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Homphomp given that you've admitted to not being able to spell, is that COMPLIMENTARY medicine, in which case tell us all where? Wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
No I definitely mean complementary - she doesn't sit there telling me how wonderful I am - although it would be nice! Where is a closely guarded secret - I wouldn't let just anyone see my feet, Mr HH wouldn't like it!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I meant free NehNeh
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Aaah - never did do well in english at school Embarassed

No, not free, wish it was!
snow conditions
Complimentary has both meanings, yours and mine. So don't worry. Wink
snow conditions
Yes, there's been a bit of a compliments slip with spellings and meanings here, but it all fits in the general envelope of the discussion.
ski holidays
homphomp, if this is a reflexologist can I come too?
According to the reflexology foot chart wiggling your little toe would have told her all about your shoulder. Confused
latest report
So you hurt your shoulder, you knew that already, but is it any beter now or do you have a sore toe too Confused ?
ski holidays
One thing I've always wondered about reflexology - which bit is for your feet? There's nothing on the chart (Thanks Jonpim, ) that represents your feet. Or legs....knees....ankles.......This is what makes me think it's a con. Confused Even though it is a very pleasant foot massage as homphomp, quite rightly points out
snow conditions
Jonpim, my reflexologist doesn't look anything like that!

Nik, shoulder is better - but I put that down to the treatment I had on my shoulder rather than the reflexologist!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy