Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ramsau Mayrhofen NYE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, I'm looking for some tips or info from anyone who's stayed in the Ramsau/Hippach area and been out to mayrhofen in the evenings?
I have found plenty of information about the area ski-wise and have no issues with being far out in this aspect as we will be closer to the quiter gondola anyway.

However I haven't found any posts where people have stayed in Ramsau/Hippach and enjoyed the odd evening out in mayrhofen and wondering how easy it is to do so? I realise there are taxi's so just want to hear people's experiences of this really.

Also we are staying there over new years eve and am therefore also wondering if anything special goes on on NYE in Mayrhofen? and do public transport and such still run on new years eve/day as usual there?

Thanks.
Nia
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
if you head to mayrhofen early enough you should be able to catch the last train in . taxi home though. stayed in hippach last year , but didn`t go into mayrhofen at night. there are a couple of nice bars in hippach , plus hotels. i seem to remember someone in our b+b saying taxis were $20 . could be wrong though. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think the last train into Mayrhofen is about 8.30 and so easy enough to get in. Taxi's are not too bad, have a look at http://www.taxikroell.com/index.php/en/preise-befoerderung.html which gives you a rough idea on prices.
There are normally fireworks on NYE and loads of people out celebrating. I think there is also a pre nye party in Ramsau on the 30th, but not sure what that involves.
It all works pretty well in Mayrhofen, if you have any specific taxi questions, then pop them an email as they speak very good english.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Last train back to Ramsau/Hippach is 8pm ish so taxi is the only option for later on.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy