Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes les Boisses shuttle bus timetable?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been trying to find a shuttle bus (navette) timetable for Tignes for this season on the internet, without luck...

Basically need to check whether there's a bus that will get me from Les Boisses up to Le Lac for 9 am for the start of some lessons I'm looking at booking.

There was last time I stayed there, but that was 4 years ago.

Thanks for your help Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CathS, I'm in resort - the timetables vary through the early season and are displayed at the bus stops. I will see if I can find out at La Maison tomorrow. When will you be here?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Many thanks chocksaway, Very Happy

I'm not there until w/b 17th March, so from what you say the timetables may have changed by then.

But if you can find out for me without too much hassle that would be fab Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
In the meantime I have found the online timetable here:

http://www.tignes.net/en/practical-info/getting-around-tignes-678.html

So even today you would be able to get up in time (if not a bit early!).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks! - they must have put that up in the last couple of days. It wasn't on there when I looked last week.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I was there in April and got bus to Le Lac for 8:30, so you'll be fine for nine
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The question now is will I have time for breakfast before catching the bus rolling eyes

Hopefully they'll put something more detailed up soon.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
CathS, Just been down to La Maison (there's nothing else to do - as operation dig out is in full swing). They do not have the timetable for the main season yet but the desk said that the first bus last year was 0730. So all you have to worry about now is breakfast!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
chocksaway,

Many thanks for very kindly checking this out for me Very Happy

I'll keep an eye out for updated timetables after Christmas, but sounds like I'll be OK.

Sorry to hear that snow has stopped play for you out there for the moment. Looks fantastic in the photos in the snow reports, but must be sooo frustrating not to be able to ski. Hope conditions improve for you and you get some good days in before the end of your trip.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy