Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First time Family Ski Trip Easter 2013 – Your advice on where to go please

Poster: A snowHead
My wife and I are taking our 5 children skiing for the first time next Easter 2013. We can go either of the first 2 weeks of April – UK school Easter holidays. I’m not sure where would be best and would appreciate any suggestions/guidance from the snowheads on this site. Some background may help.

My wife and I skied with friends in Meribel about 10 years ago (I loved it, she struggled a bit but is up for another go). My 18 year old son has been on a school ski trip for a week about 3 years ago and loved it. The other children – 16, 14, 12, 10 have never skied. So we will need only the gentlest of slopes – definitely no requirements for off piste or lots of black runs for us although it would be preferable to go somewhere which is very likely to have snow to ski on at this time of year. As I am not 100% certain that we will all be bitten by the ski-ing bug I am keen to keep this trip fairly cheap and cheerful and if successful then upgrade to more expensive locations in future years.

Aside from need for beginners slopes and a good ski school, and a desire to keep the budget reasonable (doesn’t have to be the cheapest but pointless to pay for the best ski runs when I know we won’t use them) then really we are very flexible.
Location can be anywhere in Europe really – happy to drive or fly (from London).
I guess ski in/out is preferable (I do remember from Meribel that walking in ski boots was quite painful after a while).
Apres ski is not important given we have younger teenagers and on past experience will probably be too tired for nights out. A local restaurant/bar would be nice.
Would be great to have a self catered apartment or a chalet for ourselves as a family but happy to look at hotels if that works better.

I want very much for the children to have a positive experience of their first ski trip and hopefully make this a regular family event in future years and so to this end, any guidance or advice on locations or also travel firms to use, would be very gratefully received.

Many thanks, Gary.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
garyt1966, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Challenging first post!

As you are planning the tail end of the season, you be might advised to look at some of the slightly higher and more snow-sure resorts. That's not to say that later snow falls, which certainly do occur, preclude lower stations, but as this is a holiday where you seem to want the experience (first for many of your family) to be positive, higher would be better IMHO.

Personally, I'd look at La PLagne - high, plenty of blues that allow a good feeling of travel. Belle Plagne, for example, has ski in/out options. Plenty of SC or Catered Chalet options - though possibly not small enough (the latter) for just your family. BP has several nice bars and OK restaurants.

Certainly driveable from your location (from personal experience). The transfers, if flying, are generally 2.5 hours or so (IIRC).

I'm sure there will be plenty of alternatives provided.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have been to both Les 2 Alpes and Val Thorens at that time of year as a single dad and 2 kids and have found both to be fine for what we need. Off to Les 2 Alpes again with the kids this winter. For accomadation we use www.les2alpesleisure.com/english/ sort of a cross between a hotel and chalet, small and friendly, short walk to the lift to get a bit higher in the morning (certainly last winter at Easter no snow in the village but perfect from the top of the first lift.) and if you don't mind skiing green trackways it is (or was last winter) just about possible to ski back to, though the walk from the lift was easier!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
We went to Val Cenis last Easter and had a fabulous time, decent snow on the piste, nothing off though, free lift passes and equipment in with the price of the apartment, and reasonably priced eateries in the village and on the mountain.
We took a complete novice, and she skied the whole of the green Escargot run the first afternoon, about a 10km easy run, so plenty of time to perfect those turns.
I don't know about ski schools, we didn't use them, but they met at the bottom of the main slope, and their shop was in the village.
There were places right at the foot of the slopes, but we were a 5min walk away, which warmed us up nicely

http://www.ski-mag.com/resorts/france/article/val-cenis?id=19141
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chasseur, davkt, Bartezki - many thanks for your advice. I will research all of your suggestions and very happy to hear more from others as well.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
The above advise about going high is good. The other alternative is to go somewhere like Bourg St Maurice where you have the funicular up to Les Arcs and an easy drive to several other resorts. It may well be cheaper for your accommodation in a lower place but you obviously have the issue of travelling time to resorts etc - but also more flexibility so that if one resort is poor snow wise you can go elsewhere. However if you are booking ski school that's probably not going to be possible, then again for that many of you a private instructor booked on the day where ever you happen to be may not be any more expensive. I`d guess there will be plenty of availability at the time of year but others will know that better than I.

Wherever you book I would suggest you look for somewhere with lots of non ski activities too. Ice skating, swimming, pony sleigh rides, a reasonable night social life for the older ones etc. so that the holiday is not just about non-stop skiing.

Wherever you go, have a great time!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
garyt1966, Welcome to Snowheads! snowHead
You didn't say whether you were looking to make your own holiday arrangements or go with a tour operator (TO). Many more experienced people on here make their own arrangements (booking flights on "budget" airlines and booking accommodation via the internet). However particularly as most of your children have never skied before there's a lot to be said for going with a TO as they often do relatively cheap "learn to ski" deals on ski and boot hire and ski school, as it's in the interests of both the resorts and the TOs to attract new skiers wink

Dependant on where you live, if you aren't far from one of the indoor snow domes it might be an idea to take the family along for a beginner's lesson. This has the advantage for those of you who have never skied to get used to clipping boots into and out of the skis, walking about on skis and to experience the first magical experience of sliding down a gentle slope (hopefully without falling over too often Toofy Grin )
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
CaravanSkier - Thanks, all good points although I think my 18 year old may be in a different learning group than the others given he has some experience (apparently he got the hang of it very quickly and was bombing down reds by the end of his week).

Alastair Pink - yes, good point. My preference would be to use a TO to have everything laid on. We live in Kingston in Surrey and yes absolutely my intention is for us to get some practice in indoor snow domes ahead of our trip. Any views on the best TOs to use would be great.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
garyt1966 wrote:
Any views on the best TOs to use would be great.

You may get some conflicting advice based on personal experience. FWIW, I've used Crystal a few times with no problem.

So, for example, in Belle Plagne they have the Constellation Apartments - ski in/out. You can opt for Self Catering or Evening Meal only or Half Board at £435, £568 or £624 (inc Flights & Transfer)

Ski school is 2 minutes away. The piste to/from the door is very, very gentle. Access to the village centre is extremely handy, so close to several bars, restaurants and ski hire places.

Other TOs I've had positive experiences from: Neilson, Inghams, Rocketski and Esprit. In fact, perhaps I've been lucky, as never had a bad TO experience. The odd delay maybe, but never anything serious or holiday ruining.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have had good experiences with Inghams and Esprit. We went with Crystal once - didn't rate them as highly as I do Inghams. May also be worth looking a Ski Total. They are no owned by the same people as own Inghams, it looks like several of the catered chalets which are run as Inghams catered chalets are now being run as Ski total properties but haven't experienced them personally.

I personally really like the catered chalet set up.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Mon 3-12-12 17:56; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
garyt1966, Crystal's Brochure says they do various deals on indoor snowdome lessons once you've made a booking with them - the closest ones to you in Surrey I think are the Snozone at Milton Keynes where you get 20% off main slope passes, or (my preference) free annual membership at the Hemel Hempstead Snowcentre, which you'll see gives 30% discount on lift passes and group lessons. The Hemel Snowcentre is the newest of the indoor snowdomes and is imv the best.

Another mainstream TO which I think is good is Inghams, but I'm not sure if they do any snowdome deals.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Have to say very impressed with this site - all great information. At this rate our ski trip will be sorted before the day is out! Many thanks to all. I will get onto the recommendations tonight. Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
garyt1966, Val Cenis is probably a good proposition and another small resort - Puy St vincent - also worth looking at. Go the first week of April; earlier the better. Those resorts have "all in" deals with self catering apartments and ski passes thrown in - which could make your holiday far cheaper. Resorts like Val Thorens and La Plagne will be a lot more expensive (for everything, from accommodation to every Coca Cola) and have lots more runs than you can possibly use!

there's a firm called Snowbizz who have a very good reputation on here for good value family holidays - I'd give them a ring, and discuss your requirements.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
But Val T and La Plagne, for example, will be safer bets for snow at that time. If I was booking this far ahead, for a late season week that would have to be the key criteria. Val Cenis and Puy St Vincent are 1400m at resort level. Could be fine of course. Do they have ski in/out options? Will that be likely, if they do, at that time of year?
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
garyt1966, Haven't used Inghams, but many people I know rate them highly for this sort of thing. It will be great to see all your kids taking to the slopes...have a wonderful time, wherever you all go. Smile
latest report
My apartment is south facing at 1500m and even last year, when the late season conditions were really grim and many resorts closed early, we could still ski down in the first week in April (slushy though!). The other 9 of the last ten years early April has been really good. But yes, there are no guarantees!

HOWEVER, I'm going to rethink my advice. Because that's the UK school holidays tour operators are going to be pushing prices right up - and air fares with easyJet etc are also now very expensive for next Easter. If the OP wants to keep prices down, self drive and booking your own apartment direct would probably be the best bet, because that is low season as far as French operators are concerned. We are renting all 6 apartments in a block right beside the chairlift, for a big group at Easter, and the cost is the same as it is in mid January. Through UK operators it's a different story.

If you speak a few words of French, look at google.fr for "ski tout compris" (some of the sites, like pierre et vacances, have English versions). Though not all places will accommodate a family of 7 - a lot of the cheaper apartments are quite small.

Sounds like a wonderful holiday! snowHead

to keep prices down with all those hungry kids you need a ski in/out apartment to go back for lunch!
snow report
Many thanks to all. Great advice and now down to me to get booked.
latest report
garyt1966, I would throw Flaine into the equation. It is close to Geneva airport, it has a good snow record and you can find cheapish accommodation. It is a good option for self-drive as well.

VT is of course the highest resort so it is snow sure but if the end of the season is poor everyone from the 3 valleys will be there.

Have a great time wherever you go! Smile
snow conditions
Oh and for Les 2 Alpes if it is unseaonably warm (and Easter is fairly early this winter so less chance) at least there is the glacer so some skiing is certain assuming it isn't a howling gale all week!
snow report
Just a radical thought what about looking at some of the Austrian resorts that do offer good value for money and in the late season free passes for children under 16 for example. Shocked

I believe Obertauern is in some UK tour operator's brochures and that has many hotels that are just as easily "ski in/ski out" as any rabbit hutches in the 3 Valleys or PDS for example wink snowHead Laughing Very short and relatively easy transfer from Salzburg Airport and some very good ski schools to choose from as well.

Easter is not that late in 2013, the first weekend of April so all the resorts will still be open and, if the past few seasons are anything to go by, quite heavily covered with lots of white stuff called snow! At least that is my experience of Austria, my French, Italian and Swiss experiences are a wee bit historic now, but end of March, beginning of April is pretty good for all the resorts I know except for the ones with predominately south-facing slopes and lower altitude (top station below 1500m for example). Toofy Grin
latest report
Hi Gary

Why don't you try Chatel and its ski area, we have just what you are looking for, plenty of gentle skiing and if you want something a little challenging its also on offer.

Also we could help you with catered accommodation, just think no cooking, finding places to eat, transfers, ski lessons , ski hire ect.. we can take care of that all for you. We offer great rates, discounts and a fantastic service to match, 2nd out of 998 chalets on Trip advisor.

For more details check out www.alpine-connection. or email me at info@alpine-connection.com with any questions.

Kind Regards

Paolo

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 7-08-13 13:13; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Samerberg Sue, it's good to have a range of responses to these kind of threads and obviously people will speak about what they know - so it's useful that an Austrian input has now come along. However, it really ought to be possible to make alternative positive suggestions without rubbishing others. there are plenty of apartments in the big French resorts which are far from being "rabbit hutches" but as I have already pointed out, those resorts are expensive for everything. Like you, I try to suggest alternatives especially to people who think you have to be hugely high to get decent skiing at the beginning of April. If you can suggest some ski in/out self-catering apartments which will offer good value I'm sure the OP would be glad to know of them - it's quite hard to get that kind of information if you don't know where to start. Hotels will be a great deal more expensive, on the whole and the UK TOs - and airlines - are charging very high prices for the Easter school hols so a reasonably budget holiday will probably have to be self-drive.
snow conditions
pam w, rolling eyes
latest report
garyt1966, IMO pam w, has it right. For a cheap trip, 7 people in one motor and renting an apartment direct in one of the high mainstream French resorts is going to be cheap as chips. I presume you have a people carrier that takes the 7? I'd be tempted to book private lessons for the 4 beginners.

La Plagne is a good option. Not sure of the ski schools available there but it's all very doable.

I sort of disagree with others about non-skiing activities and what not. With a family group of 7 I suspect you can create your own amusement. But of course, if there is something alls the better.

What do you feel about the driving and self catering option?
ski holidays
Hi Gary,
Might be an idea to wait until nearer the time and book something when you know there is snow there. Personally, I think that Soldeu in Andorra is fantastic for beginners (it was in the world top 10 for beginners in the Times a couple of years ago). It has lots of easy blue runs that are very wide & gentle, several of them take you from the top of the mountain back to the resort and are each 5 miles long. There is also an English ski school which is excellent & second to none. Andorra is cheap compared to quite a lot of the other more popular countries mainly due to it's tax free status. I'm going with my girlfriend for a week over xmas & it's costing us £570 each inc ski school, lift pass, ski hire, flights, transfers & self catering accommodation.
ski holidays
Blimey, I am a little taken aback by the volume and the quality of the responses to my questions. Shock What a knowledgeable and helpful bunch you are. Probably will now take me a little while to work through all of the suggestions. As to some of the questions for me:

CaravanSkier and Layne, actually I have 6 children but eldest at Uni and not coming – but the 5 who are coming are very able to keep themselves amused and so alternative pursuits such as skating unlikely to be needed. Games of Monopoly etc. can get quite challenging in my house!

Layne – Yes I have an 8 seater Toyota Previa so can get everyone and luggage into one car. Drive and self catering is very much an option and I assume quite easy to organize ski school, equipment hire and ski passes etc. myself if I go down that route? If I drive to the Alps will I need special snow tyres or anything like that?

Alpineconnection – thank you, absolutely I will look at your site.

Samerberg Sue – thanks, I will indeed also look at Austria. I have been to Salzburg before, lovely place.

Pam w – just a quick question, what is an “OP”? ‘Old Person’? I’m only 46 so not quite an OAP yet.

Many thanks to everyone for your help.
Very Happy
ski holidays
garyt1966 wrote:
Layne – Yes I have an 8 seater Toyota Previa so can get everyone and luggage into one car. Drive and self catering is very much an option and I assume quite easy to organize ski school, equipment hire and ski passes etc. myself if I go down that route? If I drive to the Alps will I need special snow tyres or anything like that?

Pam w – just a quick question, what is an “OP”? ‘Old Person’? I’m only 46 so not quite an OAP yet.

Very Happy

If you drive to the Alps, "winter" tyres are highly recommended (many of us Snowheads, myself included, have recently taken to using them in the UK as well in winter, and the difference in grip compared to summer tyres on snow or ice is amazing. In fact the manufacturers say they are better than summer tyres in all conditions below +7 deg C (which is a lot of the UK winter) and if you are only going to have one type of tyre fitted all year they recommend you fit winter tyres. Also some countries require winter tyres to be fitted by law during certain winter dates, or some mountain roads will have signs mandating the use of either winter tyres (or summer tyres with snowchains) during wintry conditions. However with snowchains you have the chore of fitting them (something best practiced beforehand as you don't want to be reading instructions in the dark during a snowstorm) and they are restricted in speed and you are only meant to use them where there is snow lying on the road. There are several threads on Snowheads about winter tyres, if you use the Forum Search function at the top of the page and enter "winter tyres" you should find one or two... Laughing

Oh and OP is an abbreviation for Original Poster, so you needn't worry that we are calling you a geriatric quite yet. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
garyt1966, you don't have to have snow tyres driving to French resorts - they are MUCH better, as Alastair Pink says, and worth having in a UK winter but I think a lot of people don't bother just for one week. Chains essential though - and when the police are insisting people fit chains, the only exceptions are usually 4WD cars with good snow tyres (ie plenty of tread). With all those kids you should be able to train them to fit snowchains in a trice. wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
garyt1966 wrote:
I assume quite easy to organize ski school, equipment hire and ski passes etc. myself if I go down that route?

Definitely - if you do go down the SC DIY route, and once you have a resort sorted, I'm sure someone here will be able to advise on ski schools and pass on experiences from equipment hire shops etc etc.

I'd also recommend considering TO's or smaller, specialist operators - all of whom may well be able to coordinate your ski pass purchase and equipment hire - which could be a bonus given your relatively new exposure to skiing as a large family.

Good luck sifting through all the options, anyway. Be interesting to hear what you settle for.
snow conditions
garyt1966, you're getting overwhelmed with suggestions for resorts already, but I will throw one more into the hat!!

Have a look at Montgenevre. Excellent little resort in the southern french alps, great snow record even into April, has both north and south facing slopes, lots of ski in / out possibilities, both catered and self catered, and most importantly lots of excellent beginner / intermediate runs from the top of the mountain.

Self drive might be a bit of a trek, but it's only an hour or so from turin airport, so could go the all-in TO option (Neilson among others go there), or book flights to Turin then a transfer (there are several companies running them) or hire a car...
snow report
That's quite a good shout, I think.

Montgenevre isn't far beyond SC (about 30 mins) and I've driven to SC quite a few times which was about 10 hours from Calais, driving over night (with the exception of an horrendous half term trip once year).
ski holidays
garyt1966, the reason I mention other activities is not because of lack of company, or general ability to amuse themselves, its simply because my 3 sometimes had enough of skiing (then we did sometimes go 3x in a season lol) and got a bit overtired and cranky, just the sort of time they could not play happily together at cards or settle to any of the games they normally played quite happily together. A session in the pool in particular, worked very well for keeping them happy and ensuring they were thoroughly relaxed. They also really enjoyed the odd half day off to skate or go tobogganing. All families are different what we needed you may not. Smile
latest report
garyt1966, here's another suggestion to throw in....

Cervinia in Italy.

It's a very high resort so skiing is highly likely to be available from lowest to highest points at Easter. If not the best area there for beginners is probably Plan Maison which is a good few hundred metres above town level. There's lots of really good wide gentle runs in Cervina, perfect for beginners and improves like your eldest son going with you.

Cervinia isn't too bad a drive probably 11 hours from Calais, similar to somewhere like Les Deux Alpes/Montgenevre, whilst good weather isn't guaranteed for a drive there it's more likely beginning of April than it is earlier in the season. I have a friend who drives to a resort nearby most Christmases (Gressoney) and says it's a good drive. You can get flights into Turin with most tour operators too with a short-ish transfer.

The main reason for offering up an Italian alternative is that whilst travel/accommodation/kit hire/lift pass costs are similar to France, the cost to eat and drink in Italy and Austria tends to be a lot more reasonable. This makes a difference to the cost of our holiday and there's only 3 of us, I'd imagine it would make a huge difference with there being 7 of you!

The one problem you may have is finding self catering accommodation in Cerivinia, seems mainly hotels.

For tour operators we've used Crystal many times, Inghams, Skiworld and Nielsons. Inghams were very impressive when we went to Cervinia, Crystal have never let's down. Neilsons were fine, although didn't seem too impressive, Skiworld were a real let down - but that was mainly due to our chalet host and local rep both being a couple of wasters at the end of a season!
snow conditions
garyt1966, I think I agree with the drive suggestion for so many people to keep the cost sensible (ish) but if you want to fly you could look at Pila, Italy if you can get flights to Turin easily.

North facing and flat learning areas at the top of the mountain with a Gondola to get up there - which means you can get down too without the busy crazy ski home run that most resorts have. Never any fun as a beginner. You could also stay in Aosta down in the valley which is snow free and connected by a 20min gondola to the snow and then anyone who drops out of the skiing will have things to do as well. Note if you do there would be quite a walk from one Gondola to the other as some idiot designed it.

Loads of cruisy blues/red runs for later.

Great food and teaching. Organise flights and Pilaski.co.uk would do the rest.

PS do not forget to go to Aldi NOW and get the crew togged out in clothes as it is very good value but sells out very quickly - maybe even by now.
latest report
garyt1966, For accommodation try http://www.ernalow.co.uk/

If I was planning this, I would think seriously about Les Deux Alpes. The big advantage it has over other resorts is that if the snow cover is poor (and no-one guarantee the snow conditions that late, this far ahead) it has beginners slopes on the glacier (as well as lower down) so you will definitely have good snow to learn on. Personally, I don't like the ski area there, but for your group going in April it would be ideal.
ski holidays
garyt1966, if you're thinking of driving and self-catering, I can recommend Vallandry as a good resort for famalies. It is at 1600m so not so high you can feel uncomfortable at night, but is easily linked to Les Arcs area by single lift, or La Plagne via the Transarc.

Plenty of runs for all abilities and nice sledging area in village, snow permitting. Is mainly self-catering and is family friendly, i.e. there is not a lot of noise and/or nightlife!

peisey-Vallandry tourist web site has loads of links to self-catering.

We've stayed there Easter for last 5 years!
snow report
Quote:

As I am not 100% certain that we will all be bitten by the ski-ing bug

Course you all will be!
Easter is a fab time to ski, it shouldn't be too cold and miserable, ought to be warm and sunny.
As for lessons...you know your own youngsters best. I learnt in a group with other kids of my age (I was 11 when I started) and that was really good and fun, and I didn't have to be with my younger sister or my parents all day! Your family may progress at different speeds, and if they are gregarious and sociable they might enjoy group lessons with a local ski school. However if they are a bit shy, less confident or even like being together (!) then go for private lessons, it's probably a more effective way to learn but doesn't have the social side. Same goes for you and your wife. I was already a good skier when I took my new husband skiing, we both signed up for ski school and I had a ball skiing with other "single" other halves of people in lower classes. It really is best not to get hung up on being in the same class and you can do a few runs together after lessons.
Have fun, and come back on here and tell us what the result was. I have never met a teenager who didn't enjoy a ski holiday especially when Dad is paying! Razz
ski holidays
garyt1966 wrote:
The other children – 16, 14, 12, 10 have never skied. So we will need only the gentlest of slopes"

You should look at "slope side " not ski in/ ski out then, which will attract a premium. Eg look at Terrasses de Veret in Flaine ( right next to ski school form up) vs. Flaine Montsoleil (fab but your kids would have to take the bus)

I m sure there are other examples as well.
snow report
yes, complege beginners can't ski even an easy slope till they've had a few lessons. But there are plenty of apartments which are very close to the ski school meeting place - this is the key thing for beginners. Of course different ski schools will have different meeting places...... nothing's simple. Some places advertised as "ski in/out" are only really ski in/out for good skiers AND when there's decent snow cover.
snow report
Thanks to everyone for your advice and help. I said I was going to drive, self cater, ski in/out and go for high level to ensure snow. As it turns out I have booked the opposite of all those things! Flying to Geneva, fully catered chalet just for us in Chatel and host/owner driving us to slopes every day. Everyone very excited and will book up snowdome lessons in January and February. Thanks again. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy