Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommend me an instructor or school in Belle Plagne please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This year will be my 5th ski trip. Apart from skischool on my first trip 10 years ago, I've had a couple of group lessons over the years but mostly I've learned from watching family & friends who are better than me. My technique may not be ideal but I'm enthusiastic and will throw myself down most slopes Wink

This year I'm going to Belle Plagne on Jan 5th, but going with a couple of snowboarders, so I'm looking to get some lessons (hopefully a couple of hours on 4 days) during the trip to work on my technique and hopefully get to grips with moguls. I can comfortably ski red runs and last year was getting down most blacks that weren't covered in moguls without many falls.

I've considered 1 on 1 instruction, depending on the cost, as I won't have anyone to split the lesson costs with this time. Not sure if they do group lessons where you can just turn up on your own. Ideally I'd like to improve my technique and learn to cope with moguls. The ultimate thing for me is to venture off-piste, though not sure I'm skilled enough for that yet.

Can anyone recommend a school or instructor, and any idea of what 1 on 1 lessons or group lessons might cost.

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mr_magicfingers try contacting Oxygene:

Sophie Shemilt
Oxygène ski school & ski shop

+33 4 79 09 03 99
laplagne@oxygene-ski.com

It was suggested to me to ask for Euan - highly recommended.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Reflex ski school - see if you can get Christophe although feedback suggest they are all very good. Do a search and you will see my review. He's a big reason I would like to go back.

http://www.reflex-skischool.com/accueil_en.html
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ewan at ESI. Not sure of that's in Belle PLagne however...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into them all.

Cheers.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Second reflex ski school. Excellent with very young kids too.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cyril a friend from ESF
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy