Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shared airport transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just realised that this topic makes a lot more sense here as there are lots of solo skiers...

Hi guys,

Since we have started our site to help travellers find airport transfers we have quickly realised how many of you are travelling solo or in small numbers. This of course means that transfers can be quite expensive and it is frustrating to know that on your flight probably a few other people must be heading to the same resort as you.

For this reason we decided to come up with a forum where you can quickly enter your details and hopefully find other people heading in the same direction.

We will also encourage the transfer companies on our site to advertise their 'empty legs' and sell those on a per seat basis.

We really hope that this will make everyone's life easier and save some money on your holiday. This will of course only work if as many of you use it as possible! http://www.findtransfers.com/shared_transfers.asp

Please let us know what you think!

(We don't make any commission on transfers and I am publishing this here as I think it will be really useful for all the users!) snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well done! Even when chalet companies offer transfers the cheaper flights are sometimes in the evening & miss them---or transfers are provided from Geneva when cheapest flights are into Grenoble. Good luck with your venture!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks very much skigirl21! Please help us spread the word so everyone can benefit from it. Cheers Blush
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Great idea. I have posted on your site; looking forward to some response. I am travelling from Geneva to Tignes on 22nd and back on 5th Jan. if anyone has a spare place or would like to share the costs.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dia_FindTransfers, had a look at the site, very usefull resource.

Not many asks/offers for Morzine area to Geneva, hopefully because our shared system working with Transfer Companies and Chalet Companies together is finding seats quickly for all the passengers who ask. Good luck with the venture, it looks good.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jzBun, Thanks for using it! We hope something will come up for you! Travelling on Saturday makes it easier as it is a busy one for transfer companies. It is always quite last minute for them though... Let us know how you get on!

DallyPaul, thanks - we really hope it can help out lots of people in the future. We have found that resorts closer to the airport have a much better system of shared transfers due to the shorter transfer time. Hopefully we can help it happen for everywhere else!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy