Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

£299.00, 5 th Jan. Alpe d`Huez inc flights/Meals, Singles wanted to join group

Poster: A snowHead
£299.00, Alpe d`Huez inc flights and Meals with Wine , 5 th Jan 2013.
Singles wanted to join group.
Looking for singles , male or female to join this group of mixed ability skiers. Gatwick or Bristol Flights,
Twin ensuite rooms. pay directly to the Tour operator.
call ian 07803907666 asap as limited spaces.
[/b]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Awent, How much does the pass cost there? Any other costs expected?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi ,
I think that it is 225.00 Euros for the 6 day pass.
Flights, dinner with wine , breakfast and transfers is included.
I have been with this company a few times and it has been OK , and it is very close to the lifts.
The rooms are a bit basic but they are ensuite and clean. food was fine. free WiFi.
in March we had a group of 10 , all singles , mixed ages and it worked out very well.
Equipment is not included .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
2weird2die, According to sataski.com for 6 days it is Euro225.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SteveM, Thanks.

Awent, Good price, but I don't need the flight as I'm based in Bruges. Do you have weblink for this offer? Name of the company?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
it is twin rooms so i need to get enough singles so that I can fill the rooms and then go back to the agents , they are not interested in pairing up singles themselves, they would probably do without flight but I would need to ask them.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great price including flights! This is the quietest week of the season on the slopes too so this sounds a really good chalet deal with flights and transfers.

Is there an option to fly from Birmingham at all?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It is gatwick flights or 1 seat from Bristol.
They do need to sell their flights with the beds , so it must be £299.00 , it may be worth booking your own flights with easyjet , still would be a cheep deal .
Leaves Gatwick 08.20 , leaves Geneva 11.20 am.
I live in Birmingham so could do a car share to Gatwick , or trainline do some good deals.
At the last count they had 6 rooms left on this deal so not a lot of time to decide.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
2weird2die, They must sell the flights with the beds , still a good deal even if you do not use the flights.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Awent
I would be up for this, as per my text yesterday.

I have texted your contact as suggested but just wanted to show my interest on here in case there are and other girls who may want to go!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I am 60 , male , live in Birmingham and always looking for a ski , self employed so fairly flexible with last min deals.
I was trying to put a group together for Jan 5 th , £ 299.00 inc meals and flights to either Alpe d`Huez or Serre Chevalier , but there are only 2 of us interested , there are 5 flight seats left at the moment from gatwick.
The following week they have at a similar price , Alpe d`Huez , Serre Chevalier or Les Menuires, the company is skibound , ensuite rooms , fairly basic but clean and close to the lifts , food with wine ok .
it would be great to get an older group together for this, one advantage is you can pay the company direct so you do not need to send money to unknowns.
I have never been to Zermatt , so I would be up for that , also fancy skiing Argentiere , Chamonix again. ian 07803907666
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Ian
I stayed in Club hotel Beausoleil in Alpe D'Huez last Xmas & it is an excellent location. The rooms are basic but they are perfectly adequate & at that price you cant go wrong! They are mostly used by schools see the rocketski website. If you go to any of their other locations I would love to hear how it goes . Best wishes Ruth
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi All
Im a solo male skier booked in with skibound to Alpe D'Huez in La Vallee Blanche going 22nd December.
I live in Birmingham but having to travel to Bristol for flight.
Never been with them before so will post an opinion when I get back.
Tons of snow dumping there
Cant wait. Razz
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Awent, Hi is there a lift at this challet /hotel I am wondering how I would manage in my wheelchair. Steve
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
wilzimm, Are you using monoski, duoski or ...?

Awent, I'm heading out to Kitzbuhel Saturday morning for a week, but I am also looking at 12th Jan as I have some friends (B'ham area) making up a group for that week. (week 5th Jan is no longer an option for me.)

Is this the holiday you have seen?
http://www.skibound.co.uk/destination/france/serre-chevalier/clubhotel-frejus
I don't see any prices here.
snow report
2weird2die,
That is the company , they still have that or serre Chevalier at £ 299.00 on the 5 th , prices from the 12 th are £319 to various places.
two of us are now going to Mongenerve on the 5th instead as I have done both Serre and Alpe d`Huez recently and there was not enough interest in this one although it has had 880 views, do people think that it is too good to be true ? I have been with them 3 times and it was good.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy