Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bl&^*dy Eurosport

Poster: A snowHead
I just subscribe to Eurosport player for $4.99 a month...you can cancel anytime with no fee.
They play the whole race on their. You see everyone and you can stream back if you want to watch parts again.
All you need is a compatible lead to watch it through your big tv if needs be, and of course internet connection or wifi.
Worth every penny in my book.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's live right now on Eurosport HD. Weather looks amazing, great bluebird day. Only worry will be everyone out on the mountain today in the sun, with very high avalanche conditions.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spud, if you have a smart tv you can download the Eurosport app to the tv. I did this the other day.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
spud, if you have a smart tv you can download the Eurosport app to the tv. I did this the other day.

Unfortunately I don't mate... I'm often travelling, so watch it mainly via my netbook. But i'll let my mate know as he has a smart tv. Cool
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spud, the app is free, obviously the content requires a subscription like you said.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
spud, the app is free, obviously the content requires a subscription like you said.

Cool no worries... thanks for the info Cool
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
However British Eurosport's coverage of the Friday Women's Combined was good (except missing some skiers during an advertising break) and did show Chemmy's super G descent (she placed last, unfortunately, and didn't do the slalom).
Vonn crashed out on the slalom, having placed 3rd in the Super G. Vonn's slalom form is bad this year so far.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gatecrasher wrote:
skir67, same cleaner as last year by the sounds of him... "And It's err....yellow vest in the lead!" Laughing

yep, he seemed to warm up a bit in fairness but in the commentary world it was far from a first class performance. During the first 20 minutes I was beginning to suspect that it might be some sort of badly thought out wind-up it was that poor. During one race he didn't know who had crashed or who was in the lead or 2nd place! 1 out of 4 ain't bad! Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cynic wrote:
DB, Yes this Fellows UK National Artificial Ski Slope Champion, he was good unfortunately. WC starts as well .

skir67, .It’s always like that, but you must remember the commentators are in an industrial estate near Luton and he sees what you do and is making it up as it goes along

But at least it's not and errrr Freshwater

He was pretty good with the 'and errs' as well as the 'just not saying anything at all' moments along with the 'having no idea who is in the race' issues. I don't think he'd been to 'commentator school' if they exist. In fact I suspect the office cleaner where he works is feeling a bit put out at not getting the commentary job! Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
So, Alpine skiing starting again right now on British Eurosport (Men's GS on the Face at Val d'Isere)
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's probably just me but I feel like the new GS skis have taken the elegance out of GS skiing. I used to watch these guys skiing down the hill and wish I could ski that way. Watching them on the new skis I just get the feeling that they are fighting the equipment all the way down the hill and the grace from their movements has gone. I wish I could do the times they do but the way they have to ski the new kit leaves me a bit cold tbh.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Not showing Val Gardena 1300 but Scottish snooker (if sober enough to play). Still can watch on FIS Live but poor substitute for pictures. Forerunners on course, racer 1 at start, started, inter 1 33.0 inter 2 49 finish 1.07 finish 1 1.31.58 if you see what I mean
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cynic wrote:
Not showing Val Gardena 1300 but Scottish snooker (if sober enough to play). Still can watch on FIS Live but poor substitute for pictures. Forerunners on course, racer 1 at start, started, inter 1 33.0 inter 2 49 finish 1.07 finish 1 1.31.58 if you see what I mean

and from the looks of the schedule for sunday, they are showing only the FIRST leg (live) of the mens G.slalom from alta badia!!!! (then snooker,.....)
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I watched the Val Gardena Men's Downhill highlights this evening on the Eurosport Player (£1.99 per month for a 12 month subscription). Interesting that a Dutch skier Marvin Van Heek got 8th position. The Val Gardena course sometimes produces good results for the "underdog" ski nations - I'm sure many of us remember Konrad Bartelski's 2nd postion result there back in 1981! Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Alastair Pink, I think he is as Dutch as Tessa Worley is Australian.
ski holidays
Snowing in Courcheval but i understand the conditions/piste are ok for the ladies GS race to start Very Happy
snow report
Wow, Ted looks a little embarrassed! Laughing

Maybe he should just use the one ski on the second run! Toofy Grin
snow report
Is Chemmy going to be skiing in Courchevel? I'm not sure if this is one of her disciplines.
snow conditions
FraserP, Nope, only concentrating on sg and dh currently.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy