Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rivington Alpine with Glagow Cyclops

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got my first pair of custom fit boots - I can completely recommend going to Rivington Alpine for a fantastic experience.

Also got chatting to a very nice chap next to me who turned out to be Glasgow Cyclops from this forum.

Here is to our new boots - chink chink!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bezthespaniard, How much as a matter of interest.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was there the weekend before last and got myself my first pair of custom fit boots too. Great service, £370 lighter.

What boots did you come away with?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dalbello Viper 10

£290 total inc. fitting

Tested them at chill Factore last night - much improved skiing but still sore on drag lift
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I use Rivington for all my boot fitting and footbeds.

Simply BRILLAINT SERVICE
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I spoke to someone from Rivington alpine over the phone a couple of days ago and they sounded very professional. I had a mediocre experience on another shop a few seasons ago, when i had my first boot fitting on my previous boots, so I hope this time i will have a better experience...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I must have missed the original post. Nice to meet you bez.

I got dalbellos raptors. They are a great fit. Ski'd down caierngorm.the with them and had forgot to do up one boot properly. Such a good fit it didn't matter.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Now there's a balanced skier for you! Well done.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
altis wrote:

Such a good fit or such a cr@p skier Happy. TBH the top one was done and the evenness of the pressure meant that the tightening of the other buckles would be minimal.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
altis wrote:

Such a good fit or such a cr@p skier Happy. TBH the top one was done and the evenness of the pressure meant that the tightening of the other buckles would be minimal.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I had a very good experience today.My wife and I (and our 3 1/2 year old daughter) visited for what we were told it would be a 2-3 hours ski boot fitting (for my wife and me). 4 1/2 hours later we were sorted. Boots feel like second skin, our daughter had a great time playing with the two blue German shepherd dogs and we feel we had a good deal. I will certainly let my friends know about this place...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy