Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scott Aztec Ski Sizing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm about to reserve some Scott Aztec rental skis but not sure whether to go for 175cm or 185cm. I'm 6,2" and 85kg.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
justatheory, most people on here are long ski merchants and will advise you to go for the 185 but it depends on what you are using them for and to an extent how good you are. If you are mainly staying on piste I would go for the 175, I have used this length for a week and really enjoyed them. I'm a similar size to you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would go for the 185cm I'm also 6'2
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep, I'd go for 185. I've got the 175s but I'm a girlie (well, not very, I play football!) and a lot shorter and weigh a little less.Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I used to own the 175cm Aztec Pros at 6ft 2in and 72kg. Either will be fine. Perhaps 175cm if sticking to the pistes but if I was buying them again I'd go for 185cm. They're not a super stiff ski and the extra length will help with stability and float. I think the 185cms are also 2mm wider over the entire length of the ski. A great ski - good choice snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy