Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Individual Zardoz wipes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just bought a few of these pocket wipes (ideal for fun presents) and will take up less room than a puck Very Happy

http://www.edgeandwax.co.uk/2483/products/zardoz_notwax_ski_and_snowboard_speed_swipe.aspx

And even better, Edge&Wax have a few more hours of White Friday discount offer, see their home page.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I got some of those thrown in when I bought a puck at the Ski Exchange. Thank's for reminding me I had them Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh, I thought it was a personal hygiene thing. Blush
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dypcdiver, could be both.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Richard_Sideways, speak for yourself Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Who'd turn their nose up at a nicely waxed and squeaky clean underside? Mmmm FRESH!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Are these wipes suitable for a quick wipe over skis which already have ordinary wax on, but where it's wearing a bit thin?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
marmotte16, Keep your gloves away from your goggle lenses when you've been holding your Zardoz'd skis, I got Zardoz on an old pair of Oakleys last season and it cost me about £100 for a new lens after the wax went onto the lens and clouded it for me! My own fault but just a cautionary tale!

pam w, You got it! Lunch stops etc. Pocket puck is the one I use, bought from Jon at his Piste Office!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Markymark29, good point Shocked

pam w, particularly great for those spring days when you have those grabby sticky patches that I love so much. I/we often forget to bring a puck but these should fit nicely into pockets and less clobber.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
what kind of recreational skier needs to put on wax/zardoz during an average week away?? I've only ever waxed/zardoz'd my kids skis the night before the ski school race Smile
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kitenski, good for if the snow gets super heavy and slushy, just a bit more glide. Just rub some on in the gondola. Only lasts for a couple of runs though.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
clarky999, +1, Great for that flat schuss bit after coming out of Valfagehrbahn before heading over towards Kandahar drag and up to top of Galzig. wink Not long now, snows on its way!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kitenski, well I've never felt the need to wax before the occasional ski school race that I've been in wink but as I said above, well worth doing in late spring to help glide through those sticky patches which make you feel (or is is just me) like someone is trying to do an emergency stop for you when schussing.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy