Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off to LL today..........

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Been watching the results of the training runs (except yesterday) and am excited it will be a good day for the Canadians and Brits.

Guay is looking good, hoping for something from Ben Thompson and maybe Hudec too , although he didn't start thursday.

Hoping for top 50 from the Brit pack. Are they both skiing or is it like last year with only one spot? Hopefully we'll catch up with them......
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a blast...it looks awesome their at the moment.

I've got Guay in my top 10 picks. Reckon all the Canadians could finish in the top 25.

As for the Brits... not so sure. Really hope they both do well, but they seem 5 seconds down on top spot.
Hopefully they can come good....Fingers crossed.

Hoping to get to LL in April to do my L3 Razz
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gryphea, spud, Just posted on another thread.
Dougie doing the DH today, TJ doing the SG tomorrow. Yes GB only has 1 start in each event until one of them gets into the top 100 world rankings, then they get 2.
My money is on Kroell or Svindall, both big men who can glide well.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Glad you think that Plugboy, Got both of them 1 and 2.... Heavy Gliders course.

Good luck to the Brits.... Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep, Svindall wins...
Italian Racer Mattia Casse (No 39) had a nasty crash into the catch fencing, looks like he's going to be helicoptered off...

...by the looks off it with an injured arm/shoulder?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dougie missed a gate Sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
just missed gate or crashed....trying to get an update
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
CEM, I was watching on Eurosport player - he didn't crash, just went low and missed a gate.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Back from LL. Great day. Best early season conditions for a long time; my skis seem to have made it out alive, with no need for my personal tuner (husband) to patch them up. Virtually whole hill open with soem great powder stashes. Mild weather (well for here anyway), sunshine great snow.

Course looked great and in really good condition. Managed to get out and see most bits of it and get really close action next to the fences with hardly anyone else around.

It definately suits heavier I think, The top must really favour the heavy guys as there is a long flat bit, and I never appreciated quite how long and flat it is.

Awesome run by the american , but I didn't see it.

Saw the copter, which was a real shame, but really glad it wasn't more serious.

Glad Kucera did OK and Manny, both on a long return from injury (John at LL). JK's brother coaches at our club.

Son got Guay and Thompson's signatures on his helmet in silver on black. They look really good and then another who he doesn't know who it was and its fairly unreadable! Duaghter seemed really chuffed with the free whistle, hot chocs and marshmallows by the fire
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy