Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyJet refunds

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know this has cropped up a few times, but I'm being too lazy to do a search!!

I noticed that the flight prices for my trip to the PSB had gone down, so followed their instructions and phoned up to "claim my refund". I now have a £15 credit against my next flight snowHead

Has anyone got and spent their credits at all? They say that you have to book over the phone (at internet prices), but it also says elsewhere, that you can only book over the phone for flights departing within 2 weeks. Is this true for spending credits?

Anyone know?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Elizabeth B, last year, one of my flights went down £10 so rang the number to claim the credit - was told I needed to make a booking within six months to use the credit though the flight could depart after the six month deadline as long as it had been booked within that timescale - their FAQ section still quotes "will be refunded the difference as a credit against future flights on easyJet (valid for six months from date of creation)."

If I remember rightly, I claimed the credit in October. The day they released flights for April (early December I think) I rang and booked a flight departing 9th April and was able to use the credit no problem - they give you the web fare as there's no place to put in details of a credit in the on-line booking system. No mention of a two week limit then.

Only thing that bugged me was the 10p a minute 0870 number - I think I spent about 2 of my ten quid on hold whilst claiming and using the credit!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bungle, thanks for that info. I must have been on the phone about 5 mins claiming the credit...but 50p to get £15....worth it!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
How do you know if the price goes down? Do you have to keep trying to rebook the same seats to see what the current price is?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
homphomp, basically yes - I was booking four seats and did the standard trick of trying to book four and checking the price, then booking one and if the price was different booking two then three etc etc - the price went up for the fourth ticket so booked it seperately to the other three and felt a bit peeved that my fourth ticket tipped it into the next band so.........

I kept an eye on the price for two or three days and noticed it had gone down and then got on the phone - also worth bearing in mind that the credit "offer" is not valid if the price is reduced because of a special promotion.

Elizabeth B, so you just need to be hanging on for less than 145 mins when you use your credit then wink you should be OK Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My husband used the price promise a week or so ago - both sections of the flight had gone down - got about £50 credit - but they werent happy bunnies. Hubbie was on the phone for about 30 minutes till they agreed. Now one of the flights has gone down again... Not sure if you can claim twice... but Hubbie doesnt think it is worth the raised blood pressure!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Does anyone know if Ryanair offer any sort of price promise?

I'm guessing the answer is no as I can't find anything on the Ryanair site but I'm a little pissed off that my return flight from Salzburg at Christmas is now 25 quid cheaper than when I booked it.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy