Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How to keep my lower back warm ... girlie question!!

Poster: A snowHead
get a big jacket like snowboarders wear. If it comes down to mid thigh level you should be all right. You could wear your trousers baggy too if you want but that will just end up with the same problem being moved progressively downwards.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FYI poundland currently has neoprene back and waist supports, therma care and cura heat plasters for backs in stock. Oddly they are £1! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Get a back support. The difference in heat, as well as posture, from wearing a simple back support over your base layer is quite significant. Boots sell reasonably cheap ones.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mistress Panda wrote:
Get a back support. The difference in heat, as well as posture, from wearing a simple back support over your base layer is quite significant. Boots sell reasonably cheap ones.

MP, thanks for that suggestion, a search for me found this

http://www.thehealthcounter.com/view/detail/9149/

I'm going to give it a try.....skiing apart
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ratae Corieltauvorum,this would also stop boobs dragging on the floor and slowing your schuss down!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
RachelQ, thank you.

I've wanted a haramaki for years, but could never find one in the UK and ended up using a lumbar protector. It works wonders for keeping warm and feeling invincible and comfortable on those nasty old chairlifts that don't slow down when you get on.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Girls don't have an Adams Apple.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
homers double wrote:
Girls don't have an Adams Apple.

Course they do, they'd have no protection for their larynx otherwise
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Not one that you can see anyway.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I suppose you could have said, pull your knickers upto your tits but it depends on her age...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
homers double wrote:
Not one that you can see anyway.

I don't see air.....it's still there wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
homers double wrote:
I suppose you could have said, pull your knickers upto your tits but it depends on her age...

Tits are moveable objects, and their relative position cannot be relied on
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I find two things work well to keep my back toasty warm.
1) Long and well fitting thermals (so a long top and high waisted bottoms) which tuck in all securly.
2) Doing up the clips that attaches my powder skirt to my trousers - this stops any gap and has made a huge difference.

My boyfriend has a jacket adn trousers where the powder skirt actually zips to the trousers, think it is oakley
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ordered the haramakis for my OH, she's thrilled with them, really does work. She also wears a back protector as well, but this doesn't insulate the lower back as well as the haramakis. It reminds me of a 80's boob tube but just pulled down to the lower half..! wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
purplegirl wrote:
I have a typical female shape where my spine curves in and my bum curves out Embarassed

You know the rules, if we don't see pictures then how can we help?
ski holidays
Simon94 wrote:
Ordered the haramakis for my OH, she's thrilled with them,

Suckup Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
Masque....I'll ensure she does! NehNeh
ski holidays
Don't size up on the haramakis, I did and mine is a bit too big, it might be better when it's been washed but it seems to have relaxed a bit.
ski holidays
purplegirl, try a one piece undergarment (they have poppers under the crotch and are not too difficult to get in and out of). I tuck my layers into each other as I dress & it's impenetrable. Apart from on the slopes I have the same problem with low slung jeans which tend to migrate down...taking knickers with them! Maybe it's time to get some Mature Lady jeans from M & S and I can wear them with Ratae Corieltauvorum, 's pants???? Shocked
snow report
kat.ryb wrote:

Long and well fitting thermals (so a long top and high waisted bottoms) which tuck in all securly.

^^^ This
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy