Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ideas for a seasons' accommodation for a ski bum/ casual worker

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My partner's son is looking to spend a season ski-bumming ( well snowboard) in a decent resort with good slopes and a good party town. He doesn't mind working hard, or picking up work while he is out there. Doesn't mind sharing rooms or spaces. He's looking for places and ideas. He's a good solid bloke aged 18, but responsible. I'd trust him. Places on his radar include Val D or Tignes, 3 V, St Anton, Mayrhofen and Hintertux, Morzine & Avoriaz etc...

He is obviously willing to pay for accommodation. But he needs to keep money for lager and stuff.

Any ideas ?

Feel free to pm me
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stoat of the dead, try

livetheseason.com, natives, chaletsdirect
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Threads
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stoat of the dead, running through the resorts;
- VDI There's a bed in a nice apartment still available for €3300 (when I say nice it's not one of the usuall 19sqm studios with 4 lads crammed in, it's 40sqm with 5!! plus in a block with communal outdoor pool and common room with fire, pool tables) ALl the cheap ones have been let.
- Tignes, no shared and not much else, looking at €5176 for a studio in les Boisses.
- Courchevel - No Shared, looking at £4850 for a Studio in Champagny en Vanoise
- La Tania - No shared, Looking at €8050 for a one bedroom but not available until the 29th December.
- Meribel - No Shared, nothing in resort so €2990 for a studio in Brides Les Bains
- Val Thorens, St Anton, Mayrhofen and Hinterlux - Nowt left.
- Morzine - Currently no shared left, but we might about to open up another one in Montriond which will cost about €2750 if we do, otherwise Studio at €4600
- Avoriaz - No Shared, Studio at €6900

There's quite a bit left in Chamonix at sub €5000 also got a great studio on the piste in La Plagne (Villages) costings £3500!

pm or email me if you want an more information!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
marcellus, thanks for that. Passed it on to my partner.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stoat of the dead, NP if I can help I will!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy