Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

US insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm going to be in the US for just over a fortnight, and will probably get to ski for maybe 4 or 5 days. Adding winter sports to a policy for the whole stay is quite pricey. Does anyone know anywhere I could get (cheap) separate cover for just a few days skiing?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just had a look at Snowcard, they specifically state they don't do small section in longer trips. Might be worth considering them for the whole trip anyway as you'll need medical cover anyway and getting hit by a car is just as likely as breaking a leg skiing.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stevo22, a worldwide annual multi trip that includes skiing. You must do other travel in the year?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stevo22, Also check your household contents insurance, if it covers you for luggage/personal items/money to a standard your happy with you can do away with those aspects on your travel insurance and save money that way.
I had a pleasant surprise when I checked my bank account and found I had worldwide insurance cover incl winter sports coverage and off piste with a guide. (nat west mortgage acct) Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys. It looks like a worldwide multi-trip is the way to go, it just seems a bit silly to pay for cover I don't need. I already have european cover through my bank account, but upgrading that costs more than a new policy.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Check out ihi/BUPA - they used to do medical insurance by the day, and it covered winter sports.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Every year I look for the best annual policy including off piste in the USA, and I always end up buying from Insure and Go. I've had good experience claiming on the policy, too.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy