Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitvision Weatherproof Action Camera

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got one? Worth buying?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not tried it but cheap enough not to cause too much wailing/gnashing of teeth if it's a pup. If you do buy one, personally i'd budget on using a bit of electrical tape over the SD card slot - looks a bit exposed for my liking.

Could be worth a punt if you fancy giving filming a shot on a budget - suspect if you like the experience you'll be buying full fat option like GoPro or similar next season though... Good luck.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
720 x 480 is a bit low for this day and age but the price of the thing has dropped 20% on Amazon. Agree with Richard_Sideways tho' - you'll get frustrated and want to 'step up' after one season
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy