Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking for ski trip Jan 13

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
My names Michelle, I'm 22 and from belfast.
I skied over in Boston a few years ago and loved it.
Really wana get back sking again and would like to head away in Jan for a week maybe France though open to suggestions.
Anyone interested or have a spare space in a group?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi michelle18,

If you don't mind doing the travelling bit alone, then it might be worth taking a look at Chalet Campanules via our tag line below. It's a fully catered chalet so there is usually a good atmosphere in the evenings with everyone eating dinner together etc - we've got other solo skiiers the week of 6th - 13th Jan.

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi michelle18,

If you're comfortable skiing reds, we have one female share left. See topic 'Italian Dolomites 5-12 January'.

Some of us are flying from Birmingham which should be easy for you to get to.

Regards

Geoff
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Michelle we have a group travellinf to Mayrhofen on jan 12 for a week if that suits,We are all totally randomers wo have got in touch via this site and are spread throughout the uk and Ireland.So far i think we have 6 travelling mix of males and females and also mixed abalities ranging from cruising on reds and blues to extreme skiers who like blacks and off piste.Im flying solo from dublin on the 12 with crystal and meeting up with everyone else in Mayrhofen.More than welcome to tag along if u want wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mahoney_j wrote:
Hi Michelle we have a group travellinf to Mayrhofen on jan 12 for a week if that suits,We are all totally randomers wo have got in touch via this site and are spread throughout the uk and Ireland.So far i think we have 6 travelling mix of males and females and also mixed abalities ranging from cruising on reds and blues to extreme skiers who like blacks and off piste.Im flying solo from dublin on the 12 with crystal and meeting up with everyone else in Mayrhofen.More than welcome to tag along if u want wink

Hiya yeah that sounds amazing, just the sort of thing I was after plus a travel buddy from dublin would be great Very Happy . Do you fancy exchanging e-mails so I can find out a bit more about it.
Thanks
Michelle
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No bother Michelle just drop me a line to jerrymoloney7@yahoo.ie and ill fill u in on the details re flights and anything else u need to know Little Angel
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Going to val d'isere with a group of 4; everything already booked, 26jan - 2feb 2013, looking for 1 more person due to someone's cancellation - couldn't get time off work
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the offer spark but I've got sorted out with a few people to head to Soldeu for a week in jan.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy