Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying a second hand snowpulse or ABS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Afternoon, been toying with the idea of buying a snowpulse or ABS however its the price that has been putting me off. A couple of ABS and snowpulse bags have come up on ebay and was wondering if ayone could give me some advice on buying these second hand. Should they be avoided or will they be fine?
Maybe you have a snowpulse or ABS you are looking to sell????
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last time I put my ABS in to get checked/serviced it was free (at the French dealer in Val d'Isere) so I would suggest it would be good peace of mind to get that done as soon as you buy one second hand. They're pretty simple bits of kit really, there isn't much to go wrong.

Our local resort issues an ABS to all the ski patrollers and they get tested before and after each season. I think the only problem I've heard of is that the handles can seize in place if they're left in there all season (this is not recommended!).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy