Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski/snowboard friends needed / poss - drive to alps?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI, I’m looking for an easy going group or individuals for week over Christmas, or/and in Jan/Feb.
The usual story- All my friends are settled down, and have children so I’m on my own. It would be great to hang with some like minded people. I would say I’m intermediate snowboarder, but sometimes I’m a little reserved, and sometimes I can go a little crazy. I also love riding off-piste. I don’t mind skiing on my own but it would be nice to have some company. Unfortunately, cost is an issue so I’m looking for a good deal, 5 star is not important – the people are!! 
I am very easy going, not really into heavy partying, but I do like a few beers/wine in the evenings sometimes. If there is any similar people out there let me know.
I also don’t mind driving to the alps, (if it’s an option) which I do most years – usually works out well if there is 3 / 4 people and we save on flights/transfers and have use of the car to go to different resorts if needed. I’m sure it usually works out only around £100 each. Matt

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 13-11-12 10:40; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good luck with the plans, probably worth editing this post to remove your email unless you want tons of spam! O and you seem to have posted this twice by accident!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Check out the snowEvents forum for the snowHeads bashes. Lots of people come the first time because of similar situations to yours. Why they keep coming back though, who knows Puzzled
Kronplatz 27th Jan fits your spec. The PSB is what everyone's excited about this month - but that's in only 3 weeks snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Matthew,

Your situation looks similar to mine. I'm skiing w/c 6th Jan in Sauze, booked a single room in Hotel Stella Alpina with Neilson. Happy to hook up with you there if you fancy doing the same. Or I can tell about the other options I looked at if you want to msg me...

Cheers,

Ed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Matthew
Just sent you an email fella
Cheers
Col
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
matthewrandles wrote:
HI, I’m looking for an easy going group or individuals for week over Christmas, or/and in Jan/Feb.
The usual story- All my friends are settled down, and have children so I’m on my own. It would be great to hang with some like minded people. I would say I’m intermediate snowboarder, but sometimes I’m a little reserved, and sometimes I can go a little crazy. I also love riding off-piste. I don’t mind skiing on my own but it would be nice to have some company. Unfortunately, cost is an issue so I’m looking for a good deal, 5 star is not important – the people are!! 
I am very easy going, not really into heavy partying, but I do like a few beers/wine in the evenings sometimes. If there is any similar people out there let me know.
I also don’t mind driving to the alps, (if it’s an option) which I do most years – usually works out well if there is 3 / 4 people and we save on flights/transfers and have use of the car to go to different resorts if needed. I’m sure it usually works out only around £100 each. Matt
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Blush
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
matthewrandles,

Doppelganger - driving to Alps is my regular thing with reduced costs and fleixibility for Ski Safari added bonus- Presently planning early trip 15th Dec then 5th or possibly 12th Jan 2013 follow up - Its gonna be France 1st Choice as long as Euro continues tombez.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi. I have the chance to ski for a week commencing 22nd December. I am a skier (but boarded for a while), male 48yrs old, like a pint, but cant ski with a hangover anymore! Crystal show trips to chalet deals to France for 500 to 600 quid . I prefer to fly from Gatwick, most companies will allow traveling parties to travel from different airports. Prefer catered chalet/half board hotel, but self catering fine. Anyone interested?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
TheWriteStuff , My story too.

Not getting Pm's, so answer here or check out my 15-22nd Dec Serre Chevalier thread.
Budget hotel and food, Pass included and looking to drive down.
I'm flexible on times/dates too.
Was also thinking a 5th Jan trip possibly.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi,

male 48 intermediate + boarder looking to get away early Jan happy to fly or drive

Paul.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy