Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A little weed before that black run? No Problem in colorado

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Colorado has legalised the adult use of marijuana - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/09/colorado-washington-legalise-marijuana

Although there a little worried about cannabis tourism - Aspendam anyone?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sweet shops, sellers of Wotsits and other purveyors of general munchies will be rubbing their hands.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good work Colorado - hopefully the rest of the world will take note. Prohibition has NEVER worked. Regulation will get rid of the associated crime.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I wonder how this will impact one of BCs main source of income- export of BC bud. Certainly it looks like they are legalising growth, in Colorado on perosnal scale, in Washington and Colorado it looks like legalised farms. Got to have some impact
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
gryphea, Knew someone who worked in a bike/ski shop. He said the start of the mountain bike season was hilarious - he had a number of customers who would lay down $000s on a new bike by producing bills from jiffy bags.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
One way for Scotland to bolster it's cross border snowsport visitation! Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gryphea wrote:
I wonder how this will impact one of BCs main source of income- export of BC bud. Certainly it looks like they are legalising growth, in Colorado on perosnal scale, in Washington and Colorado it looks like legalised farms. Got to have some impact

Might need to build a different sort of pipeline through BC wink

Hopefully it will get legalised here too. Not into it, but it does cause a lot of trouble here, and I'd be able to rent my house out if i wanted to without worrying about someone it turning into a grow-op!
I think Washington state got it pushed through purely on the financial benefits basis; it was quite "funny" (or worrying in fact) to see a guy they interviewed who was campaigning against whose biggest concern was now he'd get a DUI for smoking and driving! Shocked
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy