Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scott Powder Baskets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got some Scott Pro S Taper poles in CF and want some powder baskets but can't seem to find any. Does anyone know where I may find some or whether other powder baskets may fit? I really don't want to have to buy new poles if I can.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rishie, http://www.skibartlett.com/scott-pole-powder-basket-one-pair-8074-p.asp

The old un's need dremmeling off & the new un's need epoxying on. I can do it for you if you haven't got the gear.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have some fairly modern aluminium Scott poles (not sure which ones), and Black Diamond powder baskets fit onto them perfectly. Obviously you need a fair bit of force to remove the old ones, and to put the Black Diamond ones on. I heated the baskets by soaking them in very hot water. It was a very easy and quick job, and they have remained in place for many weeks of off-piste skiing. I hope this helps.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spyderjon, they say out of stock! I may well be taking you up on that offer as I need to swing by your way to get skis ready for next month. Will call sometime next week and sort things out.

JayDub, thanks. Where and which ones please?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rishie,

Black Diamond powder baskets. I think I got mine from The Outdoor Shop. I have a link below for you.

http://www.theoutdoorshop.com/showPart.asp?part=PN31012

I hope that helps.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JayDub, thanks. Ordered.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JayDub, Rishie, I'm in the same boat, did you order just the £3.99 baskets or the tips as well?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy