Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic Smoke Ti's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for some new ski's for this season.

I've tried some Smoke Ti's and loved them. I'm only an early intermediate.. but I got on with them well so I should grow into them quite quickly.

I've sourced a 164cm (im 5'7" 78kg) 2012 model with XTO 12 for £280 does this sound reasonable? Does anyone know if the 2013 model is anything other than new graphics?? have the ski's changed at all?

Also, are there any other ski's out there that are worth trying that are around the £300 mark and are as good as the Smoke Ti's?

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A couple of others I have come across are the Blackeye non-Ti which according to the Atomic website is suited to to same level skiers as the Smoke Ti.

Blackeye
some_text

Smoke Ti
some_text

And also the Salomon LX800
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Before committing further you may wish to look at the thread dealing with a snapped Smoke Atomic ski on this forum block. I'm not saying anything either way with regard to the issues discussed there but whatever you believe it does suggest that a good, trusted retailer is probably a good idea.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Especially as the expert view on that snapped ski was that 75kg was too heavy for the 164cm.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy