Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

choose one place you've been skiing you'd go back to tomorrow...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Probably St. Anton, great skiing and just superb apres with a very party atmosphere to the whole place. Need to organise a 'boys' trip to properly appreciate it I think Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ishgl-lots of piste, good apres but not taken over by Brits like Val or to an extent St Anton.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Verbier - which I keep going back to! This season I want to do some wandering to get to outlying routes.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scarver wrote:
Probably St. Anton, great skiing and just superb apres with a very party atmosphere to the whole place. Need to organise a 'boys' trip to properly appreciate it I think Very Happy
I'd agree with this - it was the first proper resport we went to, and we've been back a couple of times already - great times...... snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BCjohnny wrote:
Fattes13, lol, think you've mistaken the sig (BC = 'Black Country' not 'Brit Col'), I'm an English Midlands lad.

Missed last season, but a month the coming is where it's at. You're a long time dead.

Laughing isn't it funny the mental images we build up of people. I had you down as a wizened back country woodsman from British Columbia Cool
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Big White in BC Canada. Snow ghosts to die for and a superb family resort which is quiet and in the most beautiful part of BC - Okanagan Valley. I will be back one day. Great memories of our season with a then 3 year old in tow. Pure magic.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I too would say Stanton, Ishgl, Verbier they are all great ...

But for me its Kitzbuhel

I've been there more times that I can remember but the skiing is so varied that there is always something different.

I haven't been back for at least ten years so I haven't experienced it with some of the interlinking lifts systems down to Jochberg to the Pengalstien.
And I hear there is one to Westendorf as well now.

Although its not as high as the other favourites ... its grassy rather than rocky so the season can last till April.

Then there is the apres ski ... It was and I have no reason to doubt its still the best in the Alps probably the world.

I think I had better book up!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DrLawn wrote:

But for me its Kitzbuhel

I have no reason to doubt its still the best in the Alps probably the world.

If you enjoy being kippered with fag smoke. Sad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Whistler. Went there in mid-May and only the top half or so was open, and Blackcomb was shut. Made me believe that it's worth skiing in N America but I'd love to see how good it can be with a full compliment of snow and no mountain bikers... or bears. Shocked
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy