Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone used Skogstad shell layers?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I came across these clothes recently:

http://www.skogstad.co.uk/category/products/men/mens-jackets?&page=0&page_length=0

They look like the lightweight shell I'm looking for at a reasonable price, but they're new to me. Anyone know about them?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello. I work for Skogstad here in the UK. If you have any questions about our jackets I would be happy to help. Both the Carlo and Flash have gone down really well with users and feedback has been really positive.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
interesting, was also just lookin at these jackets......

anyone have one and care to offer some real world feedback?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ansta1, http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2159189&highlight=skogstad#2159189
Hope this helps
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I quite fancied the Flash Technical jacket in Cobalt but they've only got XXL.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I bought the Carlo jacket and have used it twice this season. Its a really good jacket fits very well and seems robust. Not very well insulated but then I prefer that- easily sorted with layers, also no pit vents but those are two very minor points. I like the jacket a lot great value for price.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've got one of their 2 layer technical padded jackets and a pair of 3-layer technical unpadded trousers. They're both well made and do exactly the job I want. The trousers are very cool. Incredibly flexible and although not specifically designed for skiing, I found them excellent combined with a merino baselayer. The jakcet is lightly padded which is ideal for me.

As per previous posts, we are a stockist of theirs but this winter was our chance to test the stuff for real and I give it the double thumbs up in terms of quality and features for the money.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have a couple of the soft shell jackets - west men's and ted men's I think looking at the website one of my colleagues bought one of the technical jackets that is more obviously a ski jacket and he has been impressed with it. I will say I know the owners through business the gear is genuine and good quality. They also have a good returns policy. Of the two soft shells I have one is more obviously waterproof and I would have no issue with using them for skiing if the weather is warm.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy