Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes 15 - 22 December?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am trying to organise a trip to Tignes for the following dates. 15th to the 22nd of December.

My university Heriot Watt is heading there that week, and i dont really fancy the 24 hour coach trip

So planning to go there at the same time.

So if anyone wants to join, get in touch!

My idea is to stay in the Chalet Glacier, it's around £400 all inclusive for the week.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I stayed in Tignes Les Brevieres at Chardons last Christmas with my folks and it was so much fun, the atmosphere was perfect for me as a boarder and my parents loved it even though they are skiers.

There was an awesome bar under the Chardons that had live music, games and dancing on the TABLES! The food was fantastic and I adore the picturesque chocolate box village that despite it being a satellite village, was really well connected to Espace Killy,
www.chaletchardons.com

I think they are like the best on tripadvisor or something. I have booked up for their early bird special offer which costs 189Euros with my best friend.

Add me on facebook - I have just joined and have no friends lol http://www.facebook.com/lara.houghton.319

NehNeh
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
But the coach trips are a load of fun, port to port and all that! You're sharing the resort with Loughbrough I believe and Cardiff and SKUM will be in Val the same week!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy