Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Iran declares Dizin "one of the world's biggest ski resorts"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dizin is, according to the country's Cultural Heritage News Agency "one of the biggest ski resorts of the world". The resort has just been appointed by the International Ski Federation to host two international grass-skiing championships in 2006 and 2007.

More information from this news release - plus - a description of the resort's facilities from The Ski Federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Any other dizzying facts about Dizin welcome.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think they just missed out one little word... "grass" (ski resorts). In the context of the article - grass skiing - I suppose that's just about forgiveable!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Same PR agency as Vail then!

Wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The chance of Vail employing an Islamic news agency would be roughly comparable to Saddam Hussein becoming a rabbi.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bush will invade Iran next based on them having "Weapons of grass destruction".
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Indeed! And I see that this time the UN inspectors have found something.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DB wrote:
Bush will invade Iran next based on them having "Weapons of grass destruction".

Puzzled
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
IIRC Dizin has 3 gondolas, 4 elderly 2 man chairs and a handful of drag lifts. Precisely 1 Black piste. World class - don't think so. It does have a respectable amount of vertical (~ 900m), a longish reliable season (Nov - April) and can have great snow and weather conditions for most of that period. Very cheap lift passes - less than $10 / day.

But the Mullahs are more than talking it up - - - - except perhaps for grass skiing. Where it does seem to be well thought of and has already hosted international events.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy