Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire in Passo Tonale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're all off to Passo Tonal in March, staying at the Hotel Grand Paradiso.

I'm told that the hotel has a ski shop attached but can't find anywhere to make a hire booking.
Has anyone out there stayed at this hotel and hired skis locally? Which is the nearest shop ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We stayed here in 2011. Hotel is fantastic. Very posh. Bit too posh for ski but better than slums. The ski shop is to the right of main entrance. It's a great selection. Line of our group hired from here. Equipment was better and cheaper than the interski we used half a mile down the road. She booked though the TO though as bought a ski tuition deal. Not sure Jim u book though hotel. May be worth mailing to see if you can rent on the day. The hotel was quiet when we went and had loads of equipment in. There is an interski in the town , it's a 20min walk which is a pain when carrying ski gear. You should have fun in passo. Slopes are well looked after. Night life is v low key. Mainly held in hotels but has a few bars. Take a look at my vid from our trip
http://youtube.com/v/miFOWvKQ9_8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the tip... don't fancy the long walk to the interski.

Like your video, very professional, looks like you had a great time.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It was a good step up from previous hols to Bulgaria. Went les arcs this year which was great. Sure u will have a gewat time
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ninanderson, Welcome to Snowheads, note this section is meant to be about snow reports only.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy