Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

NEC Ski Show, best time to go

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I won a pair of tickets to the NEC ski show this weekend but cant decide what day/time to go on.

Does anyone know if there are certain things on certain days or times that would be worth aiming for?

cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very similar both days.

There may be a few deals at the death on Sunday if those retailers aren't going to the London show.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm going over on Friday afternoon, as I'm oncall at the weekend.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Going on the basis of the last 10 years or so...

Friday will be the quietest day, Friday evening after 7pm will be *very* quiet. (ah I just see they are closing at 7pm this year!)
Sat will start quiet, but be very busy by lunchtime and stay that way until near closing.
Sunday will start quiet, but quickly get busy. After about 3pm it will start to tail off, and the last hour will see lots of companies packing up and going early.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys,

I'm thinking if there isn't much difference then Sunday maybe best as there should be less traffic and maybe a few bargains
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you're not on the doorstep, I wouldn't really bother if I were you. It's all a bit low rent and underwhelming.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer, believe me from what i have seen so far, and the people i have spoken to (and i have just checked in my hotel from setting up the stand) Birmingham will be more exciting than london this year!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
CEM, Birmingham is always more exciting than London!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
CEM wrote:
Kramer, believe me from what i have seen so far, and the people i have spoken to (and i have just checked in my hotel from setting up the stand) Birmingham will be more exciting than london this year!!

What make you say that?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Corduroy, Well the presence of a Snowheads stand and the chance to meet and chat to other snow obsessed Snowheads at Birmingham for starters.... wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
the 'aeriel' dispalys are better at Birmingham as well, and on saturday SSE are holding their annual awards at 4pm. Always get the feel their are better bargains to be had at 'the low rent' show at the NEC rather than London, much better for buying. Theres about 15 of us going on saturday.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm hoping to head off there this afternoon, mainly in search of a lid - been promising myself to get one for a couple of years, but once I'm in resort shops aren't somewhere I spend much time, and once I'm home, I forget till the next trip!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Been to Birmingham today (well yesterday given it's 1am!!). Glad to see the Snowheads stand. There was talk of a competition but I cannot find it on here, please direct. Smile Is anyone going to London next weekend btw?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm thinking about going down to London on Saturday. I caught up with an old mate at the NEC so we've agreed to maybe go for a pint in London after he's finished at the show. If that's not an incentive to go, I don't know what is Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy