Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need to kick the Dolomites habit....any suggestions ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ooh, you tease you, and I was just about to chip in with my suggestions. Happy

I learnt to ski in the Dolomites (late 70s!) at Selva and have skied Cortina and Arabba but now live in the Valle d'Aosta where there are some great resorts and skiing, Italian ambience and prices, and a day in Turin on the way back would mop up any unused funds with the shopping! Bear the area in mind for next time. Mind you, shopping in Cortina was posh when I was there in the early 80s and the fur coats are something else, but out of my C&A ski jacket range. (Still are come to think of it).... I recall a very good hole-in-the-wall wine bar and - as I have a memory for absolutely useless information - had a glass of Vintage Tunina, Jermann -which was superb.

I've been to Cervinia (and Zermatt) already this season, but with this latest dump pretty well all the resorts are opening this weekend.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy