Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lone female boarder looking for a group to Join or to meet up!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

My name is Tara and ill be 28 by the time I go boarding! I'm looking to meet up or join a group of like minded people for a trip. I'm flexible with dates and are happy going anywhere really!

I'm an intermediate and would like to go with people of the the sameish ability or better as want to be pushed further for my confidence. So if you're looking for a space to fill or on your own, give me a shout
Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Tara,

Sounds like a plan and I'm sure that you'll have a good time wherever you go!

I'll start the ball rolling by saying that we have a single room available in Chalet Campanules from 6th - 13th Jan or Chalet Genepi from 20th - 27th Jan. £450 for the week, fully catered chalet. Flights and transfers aren't included but we run shared transfers from Geneva airport for £80 pp return.

Both weeks we have other solo skiiers staying and there is usually a nice, friendly atmosphere with everyone eating together in the evenings.

More details via the link below . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I'm an intermediate and would like to go with people of the the sameish ability or better as want to be pushed further for my confidence.

sounds like one of the tuition options at UCPA centres could be ideal for you - good tuition, at a range of centres (for all abilities, from beginner to advanced), plenty of company, very competitive prices. You can book direct or through Action Outdoors in the UK, who can also fix up travel if required.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tara - I'll back Pam up here. I'm a skier, aged 35, and went to Tignes with the UCPA last year, went on my own as I had 5 days' holiday to use up. It was a bvrilliant trip, a complete bargain, and huge fun. Would do it again, any time.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tara, check out hofnar.com they are in morzine. I have been with them a couple of times and had a fantastic time. They cater for the single traveller within the first 10 mins of getting there you will have friends. And there will be no shortage of people to ski with. Give them a go.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy