Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fantasy Ski Racer League

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will if others want to but it wouldn't be any fun on my own. I'm hoping brother Nyman has a rethink about the scoring and format to encourage more players. I'd have to change my little location flag to red white red!

Or we could jump ship to the PPP game.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am not doing it again, the scoring system was ridiculous and its no fun without Sue Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello@codyaitch, and thanks for waking us up.

I think I will pass on this year. It sort of ran out of steam last year with the scoring system producing a formulaic feel to the whole thing but great work by
all for the effort to keep it going for Sue.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone for a few years which have been good fun, and thanks for all your of your work @codyaitch, on keeping it all on track (or should I say 'on piste'?). I would still be interested in a thread where we can indulge our passion for ski racing, and look forward to sharing news and views as the new season gets underway.

A warm toast to Sue, I hope she has decent Eurosport reception up there......
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As far as I can see from the current site the scoring system is the same dumbed-down system we had last year - it was far better 3 seasons ago before they 'upgraded' it.

My preference is for the Facebook PPP game within the Ski World Cup Discussion Group - Sue introduced me 4 years go - see you there.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PPP game it is then.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I shall do PPP game and FSR.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I may try the PPP game this year but will continue to do the FSR as well.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks to all for their work for past few seasons i joined , was fun to have an interest watching on Eurosport but like others ill give it a miss.
Not long till solden Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
does nobody realize that marcel hirscher is injured?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy