Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any solo skiers aged 30-50+ interested in Morzine chalet 2-9 Feb...

Poster: A snowHead
Hi parjax, dontdodatdodis & Jambon

There are still spaces in the chalet...give Jenny a call... Jolly Good Alpine Adventures Ltd, UK 0844 808 1747, email: info@jollygood.com.
....£465 for breakfast, tea, dinner with wine, transfer from Geneva...flight NOT incl.
Ski pass for Portes Du Soleil is 225EUR

Hope to see you in Morzine!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Caroline

Have booked for this trip now - flying in from Soton and arriving Geneva 16.40 on 2 Feb. Can't wait... Cheers Andy Very Happy

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 21-12-12 21:41; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi
I've spoken to Jenny at Jolly Good Alpine Adventures and their are no single rooms left. They do have one twin room if anybody else wants to pair up with me? I'm a 38 yr old male, whose wife is not into skiing.

d
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi...there are still spaces left in the chalet. Please contact Jenny directly...see earlier post for details.
Ski pass for PDS is 225 euro.
PM me if you want anymore info....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Jambon - I might well be interested in pairing up. I'll contact Jenny and see what the story is. I'm a 50+, experienced skier, more interested in the skiing than partying and don't snore! I'll get back to you... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
abatty wrote:
Hi Caroline

Have booked for this trip now - flying in from Soton and arriving Geneva 16.40 on 2 Feb. Can't wait... Cheers Andy Very Happy

Hi Andy....that's great!! Will send you a PM to get your details and add you to our FB group.
Best, Caroline
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi. I’m a 41 year old guy, boarding/skiing looking for a laugh and some snow fun in morzine/avoriaz in Feb.
If there is a place going still please let me know asap.
Many thanks and either way, have a great time Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Caroline/ others
we are a group of 3 guys from scotland and are booked into the studio flat across the road from the sherpa that week...we will be eating in the chalet. 2 of us were part of a larger but now much depleted group that have skied together for years and the other is a guy we met through this forum last year. we are in our 40s and are intermediates-issh.
look forward to meeting you all in feb Smile
regards alastair
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
intermediate male 48 skier need to join group.......any spaces left......very intrested.....wud be flying from ireland??? Cool
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
scotsski wrote:
Hi Caroline/ others
we are a group of 3 guys from scotland and are booked into the studio flat across the road from the sherpa that week...we will be eating in the chalet. 2 of us were part of a larger but now much depleted group that have skied together for years and the other is a guy we met through this forum last year. we are in our 40s and are intermediates-issh.
look forward to meeting you all in feb Smile
regards alastair

Hi Alistair
That's great...will look forward to meeting you & your friends!
Best
Caroline
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Man needed to share twin room!,
Just had last minute cancellation...book own flight...transfer from Geneva included.
Please get in touch if interested!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi
I could be interested - male 55 experienced skier. What flight times can you deal with on the transfer in and out ie how late can I arrive and what's the earliest I can leave?
Cheers
Scott
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi

May be interested, I am cautious intermediate, Any others at this level?

Please advise price and where are the others flying from, Birmingham is my closest but could get to London

Thanks

Paul
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Very sorry Scott & Paul.... Last place now taken...hope you find a group to ski with.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks, I'll keep looking
S
latest report
Sudden cancellation means there's a space for 1 female in an all-girl room. £395 for 7 nights accom., breakfast, tea, 3 course eve meal with wine and transfers to and from Geneva airport. Book own flight. Act fast if interested!
snow report
Hi. If any space left this would be perfect.
Matt, considerate fun professional 41 from Leeds, ski/board.
Love morzine and Avoriaz.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy