Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Turned in for work this morning...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...after a lovely birthday weekend in Budapest (Go there if you haven't been, its incredible) and was greeted with the news that all my team have been told they are being redundant

Luckily for me I have already handed in my notice to do one last season! Ha. NehNeh

I was there less than a year as a permanent employee and therefore miss out on nothing. I do however feel hard for the rest of the guys.

I could see it coming a mile off and made my move before the new, deranged director swung her two faced axe on the department. Huge satisfaction that I leave on my terms Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's good when that happens.. I had the same thing 2 jobs ago. I resigned as the Senior DBA (ONLY DBA for that matter) when the directors decided to move the database platform onto a remote managed system rather than the inhouse servers, only for me to point out (after it was a done deal) that not only did the hosted environment not support the databases we were using, but that they couldn't actually provide a backup solution that they were promising as it wasn't physically possible to do it with that database.

anyway.. on my last day, I got in (late) to see lots of glum faces as most of the dev and content teams had been made redundant.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's bad when you quit, and then shortly afterwards everyone else takes a generous redundancy package.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
parkesy wrote:
...I do however feel hard for the rest of the guys.

I know some people get their kicks from others' misfortune but then there is rubbing it...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fatbob wrote:
parkesy wrote:
...I do however feel hard for the rest of the guys.

I know some people get their kicks from others' misfortune but then there is rubbing it...

Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy