Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanting to join with a group. age 25, Good skier *wants to party aswel as ski*

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone, im new to this site (dont know why though as im mad on skiing) and im really wanting to get away in the first few weeks of Jan but struggling with friends commitments to going away and dont want this to ruin my chances of getting to the alps by waiting for them to pull there fingers out. Im open to going anywhere.

Im a good skier, done a couple of seasons out in Austria, one in Saalbach as ski guide and the other traveling Austria as a customer service manager for a ski company so have good knowledge of all Austria. And i love a bit of apres!!!

Looking to join on with any group big or small.

Cheers guys

Karl Townsend

karltownsend87@yahoo.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Karl we are going to Mayrhofen, just some guys travelling as singles on the 12th of Jan and meeting up.

Where are you flying from? You can get good deals to Austria for a single room (I am going with Crystal) but they seem to be going fast. As you have been there you may be looking to try France? If not you are welcome to meet up with us.

PM me you details.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi karltownsend87,

If you don't mind travelling alone, then we have some single rooms in our chalets in France.

We don't make a single supplement and there is usually a good atmosphere in the chalet with everyone sitting down together for dinner in the evening. A couple of dates which have other solo travellers booked in:

6th - 13th Jan Chalet Campanules
20th - 27th Jan Chalet Genepi
27th Jan - 3rd Feb Chalet Campanules

Details via the link below.

Whatever you decide I hope that you find somewhere which suits. Happy planning!
Heather
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Karl

Have a look at my post:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=92537

If its what you're after you'd have a room to yourself, we are a friendly bunch, and a couple of us are looking for more advanced skiers to ditch the newbies!

Send me an email if you're interested.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy