Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inghams ski repping

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm a fairly recent graduate but have just come out of full time employment. I'm very tempted to take advantage of what could otherwise be a 'blip' by seizing the opportunity and going for a ski season.

A Mark Warner ski host would be my number one choice, but their selection process was done in the summer. Ski repping with Ingham's has caught my eye, has anyone had any experience of this from either end?

Cheers!
Ed
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Ed, I worked for Inghams for a few years but ski hosting used to be part of the job for the reps. If this is still the case I can give you some advice, but if they started to employ guides then I won't have a clue... Smile Let me know..
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I worked for the sister company Ski Total, and worked with the Ingham reps a lot. Their job was even easier than mine. And if you want to move to Esprit or Ski Total I imagine it will be fairly easy to swap around. I would jump at the chance if I were you. I did it after uni and it was a great five months.

If you get to the interview stage, just research the poo-poo out of them and be yourself and you should be fine.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks very much. Really helpful!

I'll be getting applications in as quickly as possible because I realise it's quite late now
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy