Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wed'ze upops skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has used these skis and what you think of them?. I cant seem to find a review any where. I like quite a flexible ski, i stick mainly to the piste but i am a competent skier (stick to hard reds and blacks). Ive never heard of the make does any one know if they are any good or am i better off spending a little more on a reliable make? (to be honest my main attraction to them is that they come in pink and would match my purple kit great)

B x
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wedze are one of Decathlons brands.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They are a polyurethane core with fibreglass reinforcement. They aren't going to set the world alight and are typical of many low-end skis in terms of construction.

If you're on a budget, then have a look at the K2 skis on SportPursuit . They have got quite a few women's skis and bindings at around the same price point.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bryonyb, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead I find Decathlon stuff generally pretty reliable. We have a few pairs of the short Wedze skis in our locker, because they suit a wide variety of people and they are fine, decent value.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi B,

If your used to hitting hard reds and blacks then I wouldn't go for the UPOPS, they're really designed for good intermediates at the most! They are very very flexible (Far too flexible for me and I can't really see you getting much out of them)... All depends on how you ski but if your hitting blacks i'd look for something a bit stiffer.

Gartcoshyy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy