Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers for 10 from GVA to 3V

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any ideas/experience to share as to a cost-effective way of transferring a group of 10 from/back to Geneva please Puzzled

We are usually just a group of 8, but next holiday has two new people which means we are outside the 'norm' - never had this before as we were always within it Laughing

Even the bus from GVA is coming out at around 116 euros return and involves a change at Moutiers. We're quite happy to slot two of the group into a shared transfer but I expect that's dependent on finding those spaces?

Grateful for suggestions - TIA
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hire two cars with a classification of "Intermediate Wagon". These will be something like a Mondeo estate which will have enough room for 5 plus bags for the short trip from GVA. Often the cheapest way of doing it.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry about the self-promoting but you can send an enquiry via our site, findtransfers.com - it gets sent to local transfer companies who then get back to you with their quotes (we don't take commission or anything) and you can decide if any of those is to your liking... Hope it helps!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi

Drop us a quick PM we have a larger vehicle than the normal 8 seater so might be able to help.

Regards

Andy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
altis, thanks but I'm not confident of finding two people who'd be happy driving in potentially snowy/poor conditions and unfamiliar routes. I'll ask though, so thanks for the suggestion

Dia_FindTransfers, I've placed a request on the site, thanks

anderoo, PM sent - thanks

Once again, the awesome knowledge of snowHead may come to the rescue Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
UPDATE for anyone else in this situation.......

I've found a company which is based in the 3V and came back with a very reasonable cost PLUS (and this is the part that was proving difficult to manage) placing the extra 2 passengers in a slightly later transfer ex GVA and on a slightly earlier one on the return journey. This will also bring down the costs for the rest of the groups in those transfers, makes use of spare capacity (rather than most other options which involved us taking a 2nd 8 seater for just two people) and was exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for Very Happy

The transfer people are http://www.skihametransfers.co.uk/ who are pretty well-established in La Tania and are fully insured etc.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Glad you found the right solution for you! Have a fantastic holiday!! Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy