Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's back and better...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...for those who are interested.

http://www.fisalpine.com/news/fantasy-ski-racer-kicks-out-the-virtual-starthouse-for-third-season,2042.html
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm only taking part if they have fixed the problems they had last season with their database losing selections. Towards the end of the season it was catastrophic and really spoilt the whole fun for me. I left the snowHeads team because it was causing the team results to suffer as well. I follow the season closely and this league added even more spice to the equation until the database started "losing" selections. They accused me of forgetting to enter mine, so I started sending in screenshots of my selections, but it did not get resolved.

Emails with the organiser gave me the impression that they just did not care and responses were very patronising towards the end. I believe a lot of European participents had this problem but open discussion about the problems was discouraged.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Samerberg Sue, Yes... I understand there were problems last year. Hopefully things will be better this season. It seems quiet a few of the pros play it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spud, Yep and a lot of the prizes were only awarded to US players! I enjoyed it massively to begin with and the snowHeads team was doing well despite being quite small. I was the leading German based player despite losing about 50% of my selections in the second half of the season. I would love it to work well but am sceptical because of the way I was treated when I tried to help by showing them where their database was cocking things up!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, That's a shame... it seems though as if they are reaching out to fans in europe, where according to that article the 'real' fans are... So who knows. Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
spud, I'll give it another go as it adds a huge amount to the enjoyment of the whole race circuit. I hope it becomes more impartial and less USA focussed. I also think the professional racers should be separated from the masses. They have a huge advantage over everyone else and it makes it a little unfair for us lesser mortals. Anyone on the circuit knows of last minute injuries and illnesses and can make alterations to their selections right up to the last minute. A couple of times people were pulled out because of flu or niggling injuries and of course anyone not on the circuit would not know until their selection failed to start. Training injuries were reported better here in Germany/Austria so that was not so much of a problem. But you guys in the UK for example get little or no news. In the snowHeads team kooky and I were sometimes able to pass on info to sH team members but not always. I think we should give it another go and see how it pans out.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy