Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MK Snowdome - during the October half term hols

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have booked a holiday at last. We are in the MK area during the October half term break (Bletchley Park, Harry Potter World etc.) and want to fit in a sneaky trip to the Snowdome. We have all ski-ed before. I know it is likely to be fairly rammed so I was wondering when would be the best time of day to go? Early would be better than late because the 9 year old will have a right bag-on if we tried to get her to ski at 10pm.......

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Give them a ring... I rang with similar question and they were really helpful. When I went it was only me and boyfriend in the entire place - brilliant for the determined but useless learner that I am! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CharlotteJane, thanks. I'll give them a call.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The earlier the better. It will get really busy around lunch time + afternoon in the half-term.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dont forget your discount codes....

http://www.snozoneuk.com/v/milton-keynes/offers/50-off-all-activities
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When is half term? (sorry, no kids so don't know). I'd like to avoid going to Hemel then.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowball, half term is 29 Oct - 02 November
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dobby, thanks.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Go to Hemel, much better slope and far greater snow. Was at mk at the weekend for the first time in a few years and was shocked at the conditions
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
spiky1013, cheers.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
spiky1013 wrote:
Go to Hemel, much better slope and far greater snow. Was at mk at the weekend for the first time in a few years and was shocked at the conditions

I agree. the snow at Hemel is actually like real snow, rather than what I'd imagine would happen if a giant spilt his slush-puppy. That, and the poma tracks are snow covered, without patches of bare wood or plastic poking up to catch your edge
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
dobby, but check the "special events" so you don't go when half the slope is closed for something.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy