Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single Skiers alert!! Older group Skiing St Anton 6th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im part of a group that have organised a weeks skiing in St Anton, early in the New Year - we are a countrywide social group of 'retirees' aged between 50 and oblivion!
We have booked a Chalet but due to hiccup find we are 2 twin rooms empty, so looking for mature types to join us. For a bit of background on us, typically people in relationships with non-skiers but still enjoy the week on the piste and the camaraderie with like minded types, ex teachers , window cleaners even life Insurance salesmen!
The accommodation is chalet board, includes Transfers and flights (sorry only Gatwick flights) Breakfast afternoon tea and dinner wine included, total works out about £665 per head. Single supplement not an option Im afraid.
If your interested, you wont need to bring with you a room-mate ( certainly if this sharing concept is a new thing for you) we have 14 members signed up for this week so you will most likely get a roommate who has been on one of our ski-weeks before.
Early booking is a must as we will lose the rooms in 8 days time.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thirsty,
I could be interested, I am 49, partner does not ski, am based in London, my only query is on the flying as I prefer to go by car or train (am afraid i hate flying unless I am the front!) - , best way to contact me is by email which is jcqhill@gmail.com Let me know

cheers

Jon
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi thirsty, me and the Missus are going to St Anton on the 6th Jan. We'll be in the Kandahar bar listening to Gunar on the Sunday night about 6.30 so get in there and you can buy us a drink.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
xscreamer wrote:
Hi thirsty, me and the Missus are going to St Anton on the 6th Jan. We'll be in the Kandahar bar listening to Gunar on the Sunday night about 6.30 so get in there and you can buy us a drink.

Thats very generous of you - see you there!!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

If your interested, you wont need to bring with you a room-mate ( certainly if this sharing concept is a new thing for you) we have 14 members signed up for this week so you will most likely get a roommate.....

Hi Thirsty, I am interested and happy to share, but Austria has those continental twin beds that do not seperate..... that's a bit to up close and personal with a stranger. Unless you have found a chalet that is uniquely different?
R
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ski53 wrote:
Quote:

Hi Thirsty, I am interested and happy to share, but Austria has those continental twin beds that do not seperate..... that's a bit to up close and personal with a stranger. Unless you have found a chalet that is uniquely different?
R

You are right about the 'cosy' nature of Austrian Twins - however we do have a couple of rooms with conventional twin beds but there is a small supplement, and unfortunately I cant guarantee the beds until we come to book.
If you want to know a bit more , perhaps I should e-mail you?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes, I would like to know a bit more. How do I PM you with my email address?
R
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ski53,
michael.norris@aon.co.uk
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hi I am a high school senior and for my senior project in my tech class i may be working on a project to help get adaptive skiers on and off lifts but we need to know if it is a problem. please go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ski_adapt_lift and fill out a short survey it should only take a few minutes. thank you very much for the help.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
doublehtech,

I can't see the relevance of your posting here.

You might want to start a new topic.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy