Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Improvements to the Achter Jet lift in Flachau for 2012-13

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just spotted this on the Flachau Tourist Info:

"snow space Flachau is now in its prime and more adventurous than ever. So in the 50th year of operation Flachau still invests in comfort improvements, to be able to offer all guests "extraterrestrial skiing pleasure“ also in the future. A good example is the modernization of the "Achterjet“, which celebrates a meteoric rise in the winter season 2012/13 with barrier-free access, panorama cabins with heated seating as well as leather seats. About 5 Million Euro have been invested."

Hopefully the barrier free access will mean quicker throughput, but it doesn't say if the capacity has been increased. Not sure how barrier free access will work at all really; there must be something to check you've got a valid ticket Puzzled

Will be very exciting when we get the cable car link from Flachau to Wagrain in Autumn 2013....

We've also got a World Cup Ladies Slalom night race on 15th January - and I just happen to be there snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy