Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet giffre samones

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi has anyone stayed at the above chalet in samones. I have booked with them for next year, but I asked some questions a few days ago and still waiting for a reply. I noticed when I paid the deposit the agent was in Spain. Just wanted to know if anyone knows this chalet and the owners, or if anyone has stayed here before.
Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You have PM.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi
We're also looking t Chalet Giffre in Samoens & wondered if anyone has any info on it.

Thanks
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just to let you know I emailed off there website and they said they didn't receive it but I have been in touch with them lately and they have responded very quick.
Blizt when you going. We have booked for the 5 th jan for the week.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We're considering Xmas or new year. Not skied the area before so we thought it would make a change.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes our first time in this area too. Normally go to morzine but fancied a change. The chalet also has an in house ski hire service .
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi
Stayed with Chalet Giffre 2 yrs in a row and always had a great time
Girls are all friendly.
Its everything in on place from your in house ski hire and transfers to and from airport.
Will be back again next season.
Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes I have stayed there 3 times (maybe 4). Very friendly, generous and great in house ski hire. The bus is very close to get to and from the ski lift and the centre of Samones is near too. I know that the spain address is where they have a summer business. Generally very good value for money,
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just got back from there 2 weeks ago, if they didn't reply they probably didn't get your email - I've always had prompt responses. Fab chalet, location etc - just wish everybody else didn't realise how good it was as we can't get booked in now to go back this season as they are fully booked for our dates!! I believe it's jointly owned by one chap living in Spain (who you will have emailed) and Dale who is in resort and sorts your ski hire etc for you.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
apologies - only just realised the date of the original question!!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Did kevBur, bump this thread to promote the chalet. Mods - does this look like spam?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

The bus is very close to get to and from the ski lift and the centre of Samones is near too.

you'd think someone who had stayed there would be able to spell it, wouldn't you?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy