Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes ski pass - promo code?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Grasping at straws here, I suspect .... about to shell out for an Espace Killy season pass (x 2, actually). Here are the things which I am NOT:

Under 5
    Under 13
    Over 65
    Over 75
    A seasonnaire
    A Tignes property owner
    Related to anyone employed in the local Mairie
    In a relationship with someone whose cousin works in the lift pass office

There is an option to put a promo code into the form on the www.skipass-tignes.com website so figured it could do no harm to ask fellow Snowheads if such a code might be shared by the lovely people of this snowy community.

Long shot, I know, but you can but ask!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Had an EK season pass for 7 years and have never heard of anyone having a promo code. The discounts for owners are applied direct to your account and as such are individual. For the age related discount you have to produce your passport and seasonal workers have to go to the office with an employment contract to get a pass. Still just over a euro grand for 150 days skiing is pretty good going.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chocksaway, agreed. And if you buy soonish it's only €945, which isn't really bad value - I'll be using it for only about 5 weeks, so looking for best deal - clearly cheaper to buy a pass for the whole season, rather than 35 days. I could try to buy property locally to take advantage of the owner's discount but that seems an excessive step!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
zammo, Do it - you'll never regret it - honest Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chocksaway, that would require me to either trip over something larger than a shoebox which I could afford, or work out if owning a shoebox is in any way worthwhile.

Winter experiment down in Brev may present answers to the above dilemma.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
zammo, In previous years I have got promo codes from having a Carte Tignes, one year it was for a big discount off a season pass, you may get something to use for the following winter.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy