Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

5 bed rooms in Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are off to Austria in feb and are looking for a 5 bed room in a good quality family friendly hotel with 90 minutes of Salzburg. Anyone of you good folk have any recommendations?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not a hotel but they have suitable apartments, close to the town and ski lift.

Zell am see is about 90mins from Salzburg

http://www.appartementhotel-post.com
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Lebzelter hotel also in Zell am See have apartments of that size that we stayed in as half board guests.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a nice sized 5 bed room which is available during bits of Feb.
It is a double bed and extra bed in the main room and an adjoining room with bunk beds.
The main room has ensuite and both have balcony access.

We are in the middle of Ski Amadé with easy access to all of Salzburger Sportwelt and Dachstein (Schladming etc..) about 70km whicih is a 40min drive from Salzburg.
A few people know us around snowHead's .. just have a quick search and you may stumble accross a bit of info.

Good luck in your search!

Ben aka flangesax
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
flangesax, I was just wondering if you could accommodate the OP. Very Happy

albertos bus, I can recommend flangesax's place after staying there last January and many other Snowheads would agree. If you go for the catered option, the food is very good too. I can vouch for the 40 minute drive from Saltzburg with Radstadt just off the motorway.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
albertos bus, My family and I stayed in the room in question in August this year, and I stayed at Haus Susanne on my own in January.
Another recommendation from me.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Blush Embarassed Blush
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy